momo

Hi all, I'm Mo

Another update! The doctor is 95% sure it's a GIRL!!!!!! :yahoo:

She said she wants to double check at my next appointment before I go out and buy all pink stuff. Very exciting! Hope everyone is doing well!

Spectacular singer, but I wish she'd aspirate the "t" in "gravity." . "Graviddy" really works on my nerves.

Such are the sad concerns of a speech coach.

Great, now that will bug me too. Did you get to see Idina and Kristin on stage? I was lucky enough to a few years back. I took Pensieve for her Birthday.

I was watching a documentary on "Broadway" brodcast in High Definition on PBS a wile back and they had a shot of her singing that big belt at the end of Defying Graviddy. I could see the tastebuds on her tongue!

Have only seen them on the Tonys, Shai, when they did the "Graviddy" number.

Did you see them in a touring production, or did you and Pensieve come to NYC? In the future, I hope you'll let me know if you guys are ever headed my way!

We saw it in good old NYC. We used to try to go at least every year and were married at the top of the ESB. I feel it safe to say we would not consider ever being anywhere close to Manhattan without getting together with you.

Great, now that will bug me too.  Did you get to see Idina and Kristin on stage?  I was lucky enough to a few years back.  I took Pensieve for her Birthday. 

Hey... I took you for your birthday too!

We really need to make a trip soon, it's been too long, the longest I haven't been there since I was 19 :(