momo

Hi all, I'm Mo

I already have a boy who is almost 2, so I am REALLY hoping for a girl.

I think I am gonna hold on to the absinthe.... I'll sneak it into the hospital so as soon as the baby is out I can imbibe!

Thanks everyone!! Sorry Stroller, I think I'm going to have to stick around here, for a while at least. :P

Even if I can't drink it, I can still learn about it! So, thanks, I'd love to stick around!

Congratulations! If it's a girl, hold on to that absinthe and crack it open and share a glass or four with her when she gets married. I'm told there's an old Polish tradition to that effect (except it's whiskey, not absinthe).

Congratulations!  If it's a girl, hold on to that absinthe and crack it open and share a glass or four with her when she gets married.  I'm told there's an old Polish tradition to that effect (except it's whiskey, not absinthe).

Nah, got to be vodka. Wybrowa. Tastes like diesel. But they're polish, so.

They polish. Polish taste like diesel. Diesel is a jeans brand. Jeans is very american. So is bourbon. Bourbon is close to whiskey. Maybe it was whiskey after all. Damn.

They polish. Polish taste like diesel. Diesel is a jeans brand. Jeans is very american. So is bourbon. Bourbon is close to whiskey. Maybe it was whiskey after all. Damn.
Reminds me of why fire engines are red:

Fire engines are red. Newspapers are read, too. Two times two is four. Four times three is twelve. There are twelve inches to a ruler. Queen Mary was a ruler. Queen Mary was also a ship. Ships sail on the sea. Fish swim in the sea. Fish have fins. The Finns fought the Russians. Russians are red. Fire Engines are always rushin' around. Thats why Fire Engines are red.

Congrats MoMo!  You need a WS onesie (ya I have no idea how to spell that but you know what I'm talking about  :P ) for the baby whether it's a girl or a boy!

Who wants to donate to getting Momo's little girl a WS onesie? I'm in for $1, who else will pony up.

Between those of use active here we should be able to get her 2 or 3.

Hiram, is it possible to set up a contribution for something like this through Paypal?