Sign in to follow this  
Wrayalien

Hello, My name is Mud

Hello Hiram, I thank you for allowing me this opportunity to say hello for the first time here. I was also known as Outerlimits in The Republic of Absinthe Forum, but methinks that I have been given the boot. I joined there during halloween, when I was in character (as some of my pics showed, that was our backyard where much decadence was performed) and my behavior was perceived as too risque. For that I apologize to those who were there that are members here. I also want you all to know that my mouth has been washed out with: soap.jpg

I have known about Absinthe for quite some time, but didn't really join the band wagon until I read the article in Wired magazine about T. A. Breaux' research and what he concluded.

When I was in The Republic of Absinthe I read about this forum and decided to join. I am commited to learning the way of Absinthe.

Welcome. :cheers:

If you are who I think you are your posts were a bit confusing. If you did get the boot my guess would be because you might have looked like a sock puppet (an existing member making a second account to make strange posts with).

However, right now no one can get into FV as they are having some problems (see oxy's post in the discussion forum.)

:cheers: A lot was going on, I was a mad technician at the party, getting into character and reading Absinthe, sip of seduction, where a lot of the material came from that I posted. I deserved the smack down, I got over it. Now that halloween is over I'm back to .... hmmmmmm let me think, normal not.

I'm here to seek knowledge that will make my Absinthe ritual a pleasant affair and to show others here in the desert what they are missing.

:dribble: Just received My Absinthe Spoon Feuille II ( It seemed bigger in the catalog)

PB020154.jpg

Now if my first ever sample would get here ........................ :absomphe:

Outerlimits,

I don't think you got the boot, the site has been having issues for a couple of days. Give them time to sort it out and you will be back on there as well.

I don't think anyone anyone has been able to log on lately.

Welcome all the same! :cheers:

Welcome! You are the one responsible for me finally registering at feeverte. I knew there was more to you than what you led on. Glad to see you here! :cheers:

"My name is Mud" great Primus song!

:censor1: :censor2: :censor3: My sample came today, but I wasn't at home, doh and they didn't leave it. sighs .......... one more day till they bring my treasure and I will siple the weekend away.

:thumbup: Now that I've had my first glass ................ Pleasant licorice/fruity aroma ... anise ... sweet ... alcohol ... tounge warmer ... slight bitter after taste. I will never be the same again. :cheers:

:cheers: Well the weekend is over and I have tasted my first louche, it was a pleasant experience and continues to be so. Since N. O. was my first sample, I must now continue the quest, by experiencing other samples, to gain more insight. I have seen FG, Edouard and VDF discussed, so I will obtain those samples to compare.