Robynn

Suicide girls show you how (not) to prepare absinthe

Anytime Jules and I have a glass of absinthe (we actually drink the absinthe), we sit around staring lustfully into each others eyes. Well, we do that even when we're not drinking absinthe. Maybe that's why we don't have many guests.

Hmmm... must be my husband and I's problem as well.... Though I will have to admit, once the baby came along the duration of lustful eye staring has decreased dramatically *sighs* Ah well, only eighteen years or so before we get our us time back right? Though somehow I think we still won't have many guests either way. C'est la vie.

Precious and I are still pretty much newly weds. Sometimes we act like it. :)

Neither of us will drink LTV but it makes a decent paperweight.

Ah well, only eighteen years or so before we get our us time back right?
Nah, just take your us time back now. You may scare the hell out of the kids from time to time but they'll know they're in a loving family, too. Who wants to wait 18 years?

There's one named Nixon, too. There's also a noticeable lack of Bush.

Likewise.

Watch it while you can. (NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za9ryh82bVE

Okay, I forced myself to watch the whole thing. At least they didn't set it on fire. And when did YouTube start allowing full frontal female nudity? I hope those girls all have their Certificate Of Labial Approval.

wow that had very little to do with Absinthe and a lot to do with the bullshit associated with it.

Everything I thought to say was so inappropriate. :laugh:

wow that had very little to do with Absinthe and a lot to do with the bullshit associated with it.
Much like the Suicide Girls video? ;)

I think what is most surprising is that the traditional ritual is actually followed, for the most part, correctly, using decent tools and no fire (although that might have been because their outfits were flammable).

If they had only used a better(real) absinthe, the critique of this video would most likely have been much more positive-leaning.

Sometimes, you just have to be happy for little victories...and female absinthe-inspired nudity that doesn't involve cat-eye or Swiss-cross painted breasts or a Val-de-Travers cross-dressing, singing absinthe ambassador...

:no-czechs3:

Edited by pierreverte

And when did YouTube start allowing full frontal female nudity? I hope those girls all have their Certificate Of Labial Approval.

They don't...at least not in this context. I'm sure it'll be removed shortly.

That is a wise man.

I'm currently directing a show with 12 women. I tread carefully.

Sometimes, you just have to be happy for little victories...and female absinthe-inspired nudity that doesn't involve cat-eye or Swiss-cross painted breasts or a Val-de-Travers cross-dressing, singing absinthe ambassador...

Indeed. It's easy to complain about a point here or there and forget about those little victories.

I'm currently directing a show with 12 women.

Well, hell, you didn't think they'd let you direct it alone, now, did you? :tongue: :laugh: