Sign in to follow this  
rob fritz

La Maison Fontaine

@Boggy:

I don´t know about shops in Poland but as far as I know it´s nearly impossible to find another bottle of Sapphire in GERMANY,France,Switzerland,Belgium,UK.

So if you´ve got a tip where I can some more please tell me..... :secret2:

Edited by Duncan

Try sending Alan a PM to check on availability at various retailers or e-retailers. I looked at a few online just now and didn't find any.

SOB I didn't click on the product to realize it was out of stock. Perhaps you must wait for a new batch to be made, like all good absinthe there is a chance of all produced bottles having already been consumed.

I don´t know if the news reached the States yet....SAPPHIRE PRODUCTION has been FORBIDDEN!!!

That´s why there will NOT BE ANOTHER BATCH of the same recipe....

Guess I´ll have to keep my last bottles closed and wait and keep on looking for more wormwood-bombs.

The new batch (with differt label & colour) Roquette 1797 is supposed to be very good!

Try sending Alan a PM to check on availability at various retailers or e-retailers. I looked at a few online just now and didn't find any.
To my knowledge, Alan doesn't deal with that product line...

Also, my supplier for it is the same as a few others out there, RueVerte included. Our Sapphire well is dry.