Emerald Fae Fancier

Greetings one and all!

Greetings and good day! I'm not so good at introductions and the like (at least when they're not face to face), so I apologize if I come across as an awkward wallflower. :twitchsmile:

My husband and I have actually been lurking about the wormwood society for a couple months now. Mostly reading up on absinthe itself and to see what possible recommendations the educated people here had for starter absinthe's. Absinthe is a drink that has intrigued my husband and myself for a very long while now and we had always talked about trying some, which led to our discovery of this most wonderful site. After finally having a bit of spare funding and doing a little bit of research, we decided on the Leopold Brothers absinthe verte as our beginning absinthe of choice. I would like to say that we were not disappointed in the slightest, and it made a very good impression on us indeed. In fact, we are quite hooked on the drink now and look forward very much to trying various other varieties in the future.

Our next planned purchase will be the Obsello, followed hopefully by some of the Jade expressions (most likely the Edouard, PF 1901, and VS 1898) once we find ourselves having stashed enough away to be able to afford them. All in all I would like to say thank you for the keen insights and wonderful reviews we found here that helped in making our purchase a relatively easy and delightful one. I look forward to participating on the society forums and getting to know the members here. :cheers:

After finally having a bit of spare funding and doing a little bit of research, we decided on the Leopold Brothers absinthe verte as our beginning absinthe of choice. I would like to say that we were not disappointed in the slightest, and it made a very good impression on us indeed. In fact, we are quite hooked on the drink now and look forward very much to trying various other varieties in the future.

How nice! You used our resources exactly as they were intended and instead of choosing crap, you made a first-class selection. Welcome to the Forum, indeed. :cheers:

How nice! You used our resources exactly as they were intended and instead of choosing crap, you made a first-class selection. Welcome to the Forum, indeed. :cheers:

Thank you so much for the high praise! My husband and I have always been firm believers in looking before you leap, with most things at least. :laugh:

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

:cheers: Hello & welcome! I commend you on your initial choice of Leopold, and you can't go wrong with Obsello as #2, either...Enjoy!

Everyone here is so very friendly! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. It's rather refreshing to find a place online where the community actually seems to be tight knit and congenial!

Thank you.

The members make it what it is. There are some mighty good folks playing here. I'm glad you like it and hope you have a grand time. I've learned a lot here and it's my favorite place to play.

The exchange of ideas and opinions can be very enlightening.

Some are downright spirited!

Relax, enjoy and feel free to join in......It's encouraged. :wave2:

:cheers: