Little Peach Cigars

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hedonmonkey

Hedonmonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

I thought I'd move the subject to the smoking section.
There are several makers of cigars that produce a smaller sized "mini" cigar so to speak. I am sure there is a proper name and reference to them, of these details, I am ignorant.
I am an expert elitist smoker, indeed. However, my specialty is cannabis, not tobacco. (understand that I smoke legally in my state before anyone gets upset over this, please) So whereas I can discuss the green god to the extent that some of you can speak of the green goddess, my proper education in fine tobacco and cigars in severely lacking.
I wouldn't mind at all anyone in the know sharing any of the knowledge you have to give. It is a dent in my well-rounded education of those important things in life. I'm not a fan of dents. :)

Anyway, back to point, every once in a while I crave a little something to smoke that I can get from the smoke shop....hence, the recently aquired small peach flavored cigars.
It's a lovely thing to sit outside having a smoke and a glass. Makes that big ball of fire in the sky falling behind the hills all the sweeter. IMHO
:arrr:

On that note, I will have a puff and let this topic become whatever it will.

...and for several hours we forgot that we were the beast's prey... Brotherhood of the Wolf

If you're riding my ass, you'd best be pulling my hair.

#2 Ron

Ron

Blind Eye McGee

• Content Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,101 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

There are several makers of cigars that produce a smaller sized "mini" cigar so to speak. I am sure there is a proper name

Cigarillos (little cigars). My favorites are the Cohiba minis. A few years ago I had some Mayorga coffee infused cigarillos. They smelled fantastic in the tin, but didn't taste at all of any coffee. Actually they weren't all that good. I suppose that's why most infused cigars are shunned.
Every hour is green hour. -Hedonmonkey

Sometimes bad just gets so bad that it breaks thru to the other side and becomes good. - Phoenix

#3 Hedonmonkey

Hedonmonkey

• 2,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:13 PM

Cigarillos. Yes, that was the word bouncing around in my head, thank you for the clarification.
Cuz, yeah, it would have continued to ping around in there to a ridiculous degree. :)
Then I would have had to reach for my dictionary.....yeah, I'm a cavewoman and still wear out my dictionaries and books.
Who am I kidding, I'll still look into definitions proper and other info. It's compulsive. Every once in a while my brain starts screaming FEED ME.....and it can make a real bitch of itself if ignored. :dry:
But there's nothing quite like the information and education that comes from hearing it from someone in the know. Puts a different twist to what your learning and how you're learning it.
Enough of that.....Must maintain my reputation of a mindless blonde. :wacko:

...and for several hours we forgot that we were the beast's prey... Brotherhood of the Wolf

#4 MrGreenGenes

MrGreenGenes

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

If you like small flavored cigars, try the Acid Blondie, Waif or Krush. These smell a bit like potpourri until you light them. They have a sweet herbal flavor that in my opinion complements sweet cocktails. BTW, the label colors of Acid cigars indicate the type of herbal infusion used. So if you like the Blondie and want to try a tin the slightly smaller Krush, get the blue label.
If it's legal is it as fun?

#5 Hedonmonkey

Hedonmonkey

• 2,629 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

Well, I've made a list of your suggestions and they sound tasty. I'll have to pop off at the smoke shop and grab a few. Variety and quality are the things that keep an occasional smoker like me coming back. Thanx!

#6 ignis

ignis

• PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

the vanilla cigarellos go quite well with a nice glass of eich or brevans whilst on the deck with your feet up.
"I just want silence. Jesus, it doesn't mean I don't like you. It just means right now, I like silence more."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association