KleeGirl

Finally introducing myself...

:wave2: Hello from College Place, Washington.

I have been a newcomer for a long while and have until now neglected to introduce myself to the forum much to the chagrin of my husband. So, here I am.

I attribute just about all that I know of absinthe to Ryan, my husband. But I did have an avid interest before we met and have only come to appreciate everything about absinthe even more so.

I don't really have much else to say, just wanted to pop in and say hello.

It's always good to see another representative from the Northwest. Welcome to you both!

Greetings! :cheers:

Your husband has damn good taste in cinema, as well as in absinthe. We Bunuelians are all too few and far between these days...

Welcome. Your pic reminds me of my sister hiding in the kitchen cabinet to get away from our parakeet that would land on her head. I don't remember it ever landing on my head, but it always got her. I think my dad let it out of it's cage..... Come to think of it, Dad also taught us to board jump. Put a 2X6 over a log and teach your young children to see how high they could make each other fly. OUR DAD WAS TRYING TO KILL US!!!! :cheers:

Hi KleeGirl.:wave2: Didn't mean to be a stranger, I just haven't been paying attention to the intro threads lately. Thank you and Ryan for playing my song on your show, I enjoyed the whole set! :cheers:

Edited by Green Baron