Marc

New Musée Virtuel Boutique

I just got this in the mail from Marc yesterday. As usual, it arrived extremely fast and well packaged. It's by far the most I've ever spent on an absinthe glass, but after getting to use it last night, I have no regrets. I love it!

th_PontarlierNoCuts.jpg <-------clickable

Edited by Phoenix

It was an excellent choice, the best Pontarlier without cuts I've ever had. I've spent a few hours asking myself if I really want to sell it, no kidding.

Webshop updated last week and a nice 10% discount on ALL orders until December 5th because Christmas is coming very soon ;)

(Please email me before or after your order for the 10%).

If you've not received the newsletter last week, pm me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

P1050573MS.jpg

I have a suggestion/request for the web shop. I'd like to see a home screen that links to all the various categories.

When browsing the site (especially on my phone), I have to wait for a ton of spoon pictures (of spoons that are mostly already sold) to load before the links to the other pages show up to be clicked.

Just a minor gripe is all. I'd put it towards the bottom of your to do list.

Edited by Phoenix

Very good suggestion Phoenix!

I've cleaned up the webshop to remove all the sold items btw.

I've also added a few more antiques at the same time ;)

I've spent the whole day again changing a few things. The menu is now vertical on the left side, more easy to navigate I think.

I've also added a box for people to subscribe to the newsletter.

I've also started to revamp Absinthe Originals, it was almost dead, it will look exactly like the Musée Virtuel webshop, same antiques as I have all the stock here at home.

But why doing a Musée Virtuel webshop bis then? Just because Absinthe Originals is the most known absinthe antiques webshop in the Google world so we had to keep it alive. From now, I will update both websites at the same time, so no matter which one you visit, the same antiques will be displayed.