Marc

New Musée Virtuel Boutique

Hi all,

I'm glad to officially announce the grand opening of the Musée Virtuel de l'Absinthe Boutique.

It has been in the starting blocks for months but it's now opened to anyone seeking for authentic absinthe antiques from France.

(In fact I've uploaded the pages 2 weeks ago and some collectors have already bought some antiques so don't be surprised to see sold items, they were quick)

Direct link: http://www.museeabsinthe.com/Boutique.html

If you're looking for something special not listed in the boutique, you can always contact me.

If you want to be added to the mailing list, email me at marc @ oxygenee.com.

Cheers

Marc

Edited by Marc

The 'Swirl' glass is magnificent! I just wish I had the cash for it. I just put a new HVAC in the house so I'll be broke for awhile. :dry:

Merci.

If the WS team doesn't mind, I'll update this topic each time the Boutique is updated. Sorry for the self-promotion.

If you're seeking for advices, do not hesitate to contact me, I will not guide you towards the most expensive antiques, just towards things that will please you the most.

The only reason I mind is that all of my expendable cash is already being expended on another project.

Beautiful toys, Marc. Please keep the thread updated.

Order received, thanks! :cheers:

(calling Oxy to borrow all the stuff he has left before running out of everything)

Marc, thanks for the great service and communication!

You're welcome, was a pleasure.

I'm going to see some collectors over the weekend so expect a big update next week.

We will be coming by more often my friend. We want to congratulate Marc ahhh umm or mthuilli on his new site. Very sexy. Do we need to change our names on the forum or can we still use code names?

Boutique updated with new topettes, saucers and a beautiful cordon glass.

Will get more glasses very soon (Pontarlier, cordon and Pernod SA Tarragona glasses).

Thanks again Marc! They're lovely. It's really nice to have a full vintage set-up for 2! :cheers:

The small chip in the swirl glass is completely gone now thanks to my guitar making tools and polishing gear! Your packing was as good as it gets, and the service was fast!

VintageGear.jpg

That makes a very nice set for 2 Scott!

I'm really glad you managed to get rid of that little chip exactly as you were expecting, I couldn't have done it myself, that patented glass is lovely and it looks like it was predestined to your home.

That egg glass has a very elegant feet (unusual for an egg glass), I had two and the other one is seating on my bar.

Now don't leave those glasses empty! ;)

They go nicely in my arts and crafts 1920s Dining room.....Another WS member is coming over tomorrow to give them a try..spoons saucers sugar bowl and all. My last sip of pre-ban 1914 will be served with this vintage gear. It seems only right.

So thats where that beautiful swirl glass that I wanted to buy went!

Such beautiful spoons. I would buy one if I wasn't poor college student teacher.

My feelings exactly.

It's ok though, I was only fantasizing.

I've just updated the Boutique with 4 new Pontarlier glasses, a heavy Cordon, and 2 beautiful and rare spoons.

Edit: 3 Pontarlier glasses, one is sold already.