Gwydion Stone

The Wormwood Society Is Number One

Thank you. The reviews here actually make sense and have guided us to the budding absinthe heads that we have become.

When you have absolutely exquisite examples of scotch, vodka, and rum in the cabinet but always reach for the green stuff you know you have found a home here.

:cheers:

To the fellow stuck adrift at 0 degrees latitude, 0 longitude, I recommend THIS to re-prime your boat's engines.

Maybe some poor soul in St. Helena Island, or Ascension Islands. Along with Tristan da Cunha, they are some of the most isolated communities in the world.

When you have absolutely exquisite examples of scotch, vodka, and rum in the cabinet but always reach for the green stuff you know you have found a home here.
Yeah, that happens. :laugh:

Be patient and hang around. My real life is filled with many wonderful friends. Many came from the virtual world the Wormwood Society created. Some of the best people I have ever met hang out here. They are sincere, generous and kind folks. I hope you enjoy it here, too. :cheers:

Just a heads upshot we recently surpassed 1000 followers on twitter and we are almost at that level on Facebook. Most are not duplicate followers either.

Not too shabby, but it would be great for everyone to retweet/share/invite others so we can get the word out. :)

That's excellent. :cheers:

I've been looking at ways to better integrate the home page and its content, as well as the forum, with social media. Clearly, that's the direction the web is going, so we need to keep up.

Say: I don't know who put this site together... but I find it really enjoyable AND very well done... So, by best to those folks involved...

Thanks for your time and skills...

The lion's share of credit goes to Gwydion Stone for developing and maintaining the website from day one. While there are a few others that deserve credit, the members are what make WS such an enjoyable place to visit

I thought that I would use my 2000th post to thank all Wormwood Society members and team for providing such a wonderful place to hang out and visit. Wishing everyone all the best! :cheers: