Gwydion Stone

The Wormwood Society Is Number One

"A spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar." B. Franklin

In a sentence, why I chose this forum.

I vote for the beaches in St. Martin.

My girlfriend's sister and her fiancé went there last summer. They got me a mug with pirate flags on it. I hear booze is a little more affordable there.

My bro bought a good bit in the St. Martin side. We went to a beach on the NW side of the island. Too bad we were absinthe ignorant. The BBQ ribs were awesome.

Not casting any aspersions at our absinthe brothers and sisters at other forums but in doing a little member validation today, I noticed that The Wormwood Society is rapidly closing in on 2500 members and almost a quarter of a million posts. We may not be the oldest absinthe forum but we are certainly the largest and most active. I think it is safe to say, we are The go-to source for absinthe information by the public and media in North America.

Kudos to the wonderful WS membership for keeping this whole gig so much fun! :cheers:

I would add, the new members' knowledge and the learning curve has improved tremendously over the years. The wacko looking for an illicit drug buzz has all but disappeared.

It happens to a lot of guys.

Congrats to the Boss, Admin and Content team. Keep up the good work guys and gals. :cheers:

Edited by baubel