I hate introductions, there's not a whole lot to say about me. I think I found WS while searching for ideas for my absinthe tasting. I proctor exams and classes for grad students and give card readings on the weekends. When I'm not smoking hookah, working or quaffing absinthe I'm out taking photographs.

That's about it, nothing too exciting. :)

Welcome to the party. :cheers: Intros don't need to be lengthy to communicate a sense of who one is. Nice to meet you.

Welcome! Photos + absinthe = entries for our yearly(ish) Wormwood Society Calendar! :cheers:

Intros don't need to be lengthy to communicate a sense of who one is. Nice to meet you.

Nope. They just keep us from having to ask "and who the hell are you??" the first time you pop up in a thread. ;)

Intros don't need to be lengthy to communicate a sense of who one is. Nice to meet you.

Nope. They just keep us from having to ask "and who the hell are you??" the first time you pop up in a thread. ;)

You just can't let my comments be, can you? :heart:

Hi.... Greetings from Colorado... I am also "brand new" in this group here....

cheers,

- Marcelo

give card readings on the weekends.

You mean reading cards like "2 of Diamonds, Ace of Spades"? Heck, I can do that. I just can't quote a post very well.

Welcome!

Hee hee. I did it right.

Edited by Attack Accountant