Brian Robinson

Paul Nathan takes a swipe at the WS

Good job Brian! :cheers:

"Nathan claims that if he sips three or four absinthe cocktails each day and allows the wormwood to "build up in his system," he starts to see sparkly fairies on the fourth evening."

So, absinthe makes him date drag queens???

Why won't you all just concede that he has far superior experience? Oh that's right. Nevermind.

"The people over at the Wormwood Society spend too much time sitting in front of computers," says Nathan. "They don't have time to actually drink absinthe."

Judging by the swill Paul consumes, he doesn't have the discerning palate to drink absinthe.

I'd much rather be accused of the former than the latter.

That's bright--taking a swipe at the group of people who might actually buy your product. My grandfather used to call it shitting in your own mess kit.

Sagan envisioned another planet with life that could be inhabited by floaters and sinkers. Do you think we've been visited?

"The people over at the Wormwood Society spend too much time sitting in front of computers," says Nathan. "They don't have time to actually drink absinthe."

The question may be, if he is drinking LTV, is he drinking absinthe?

Robinson says Nathan has a reputation in the absinthe industry as being "the bad boy" of absinthe

I thought he was the dumb-ass of absinthe.

So, absinthe makes him date drag queens???

Naw. It might make him sleep with a few on occasion, but he doesn't date 'em! :twitchsmile:

"Nathan has a reputation in the absinthe industry as wanting to be "the bad boy" of absinthe".

Would the "bad boy of absinthe" be more or less cool than the "bad boy of men's figure skating?"

elvispic.jpg

Sagan envisioned another planet with life that could be inhabited by floaters and sinkers. Do you think we've been visited?

Feels more like probed.

:poop:

I think you meant to say: "Nathan has a reputation in the absinthe industry as wanting to be "the bad boy" of absinthe".

I think you meant to say: "Nathan makes an industry of his reputation as the "boy of bad absinthe".

Another person that offers nothing to miss by not knowing who they are. Then again, I don't miss a headache when I manage to get rid of it either.

I've heard that vampires sparkle, too.

Who have you been talking too??? :shock:

Personally, never met one that "sparkled".....maybe I hadn't had enough to drink for that. :g:

For the sake of proper reseach I should step it up and see if I can't get a sparkle or two out of a bottle.

:drunk:

Sounds like he is drinking alone in a room of oujii and pinatas. I would make up imaginary friends too. Especially by the 4th day.