Zzz

Get me a job

Assist in the day-to-day operations of a small micro-distillery including:

Massive cleaning, bottling, labeling, transporting and marketing.

Caring for, harvesting, drying and storage of herbs from the distillery's herb farm.

Timber work: dropping, trimming and hauling trees to make room for more herbs.

Tilling ground, removing weeds (no herbicides), stumps and rocks. Replanting with a variety of herbs.

Building a new drying shed.

Of course, no one gets paid until all the personal loans (from me and Jules) are repaid hopefully within the next three years or so.

If you're willing to work for free for the next three years, I might be able to help you.

Seriously, I can't imagine anyone doing this. Fortunately, Jules and I really do take pleasure in the whole process. In fact, we're excited because today should be a pretty day so we're going to haul limbs and stack wood. Yep, livin' life on the edge! :cheers:

kinda like when I went on my major homebrewing bender in Tucson; it seems so glorious to be the guy who made this tasty concoction,you know, craft, tradition, ancient alchemy blah blah blah; dude, 90 percent of it is dishwashing! 

luckily I was working as a dishwasher at the time....

mailbox:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kathy%20Legate/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/ocr09ok5.default/Mail/Local%20Folders/Inbox?number=550785168&part=1.2&filename=groundbreak.jpg

What about me? I love doing that stuff, too. Whenever you invite me, I'm there unless the granddaughter needs me. She's my first love, you know.

Edit: Crap. Damn quote thing.

Edited by Attack Accountant

ACHK!!!!

Can't help none of ya'all my resume reads like a Mercenary,,

I would volunteer as a sampler,,

Wonder if that floats on resume,,professional absinthe sampler???

Edited by mattsback

What is this 'resume' of which you speak? :huh:

Oh, wait...I remember putting one of those together, back in '82. B)

Caring for, harvesting, drying and storage of herbs from the distillery's herb farm.

Tilling ground, removing weeds (no herbicides), stumps and rocks. Replanting with a variety of herbs.

A feller could have a pretty good weekend in Kalispell doing all that stuff. Jules and I had talked about removing some weeds last time I was up there, but it fell through.

Edit: Crap. Damn quote thing.

:laf:

Jules and I had talked about removing some weeds last time I was up there, but it fell through.

In June, Rich and I have to build three shows, all of which run in July. Toward the middle/end of June, the Cutthroat start running in the smaller streams. In the valley (as early as spring has sprung on us this year), we might be ready to do some early harvesting of A.a. We will certainly still be transplanting live plants and sowing seed. Oh yes, and a little cooking. ;) June is going to be busy (read: bust-ass), fer sure. :cheers:

I’m late on this one as usual but since we’re all jumping on the ‘find me a job’ train I’ll point to someone who should at the least make a good day laborer

<----------------------------- this guy!

Assist in the day-to-day operations of a small micro-distillery including:

Of course, no one gets paid until all the personal loans (from me and Jules) are repaid hopefully within the next three years or so.

If you're willing to work for free for the next three years, I might be able to help you.

I wouldn't be able to do it for free, but I might do it for only housing and food. :)

Beats the hell out of what I'm doing now. And would be more rewarding. And what I do now only really pays for housing and food anyway.

Well, I'm out. Peridot will work cheaper then me. I couldn't go any lower then housing, food, and absinthe.

See, I'd be sneaky about that. The absinthe is not payment to me; tasting is a service I provide for free.