Jack Griffin

Show Us Your Stash!

I've got to pick up more WW and MoL . . .

Oh, and more Ridge V and B . . .

and Amerique 1912 Rough and Verte! . . .

Oh, and some Marteau!

Maybe I need to get a real cabinet to hold it all in! :-)

Family photo. The naughty Czech relative is hiding behind the Obsello.

547554_3635156041778_1360509326_3522108_980155996_n.jpg

And yet I still worry because my Ridge V and Duplais V are less than half full.

Edited by crow

Nice!......shrine-like even!!! :thumbup: You have an interesting bottle off to the left that I'm not familiar with.I keep wrestling w/the urge to buy a fountain & then a couple of new bottles always win.

Edited by redwun

Nice!......shrine-like even!!! :thumbup: You have an interesting bottle off to the left that I'm not familiar with.I keep wrestling w/the urge to buy a fountain & then a couple of new bottles always win.

The one last on the left is Soixante-cinq. Couldn't find a review on WWS but a Nola friend recommended it. Reminds me very much of St George, which luckily I like.

Yes the fountain was a Christmas gift from my daughters and (I just heard this weekend) my future son-in-law. That baby gets used almost every day.

Oh, those bottles are usually stashed underneath in the cabinet. They just came out for the photo.

Edited by crow

Nice setup Crow, but really, spoons in a pyrogen ? ;)

I know. Bought it on ebay. Yes I know it's a match holder but I wasn't ready to blow $50 on a spoon holder just yet. I usually don't even use spoons, but they're so much fun to collect. I think I'm going to ask for a proper spoon holder for my bday.

I posted my stash to FB, but I can't find it anywhere in the FB-verse.

I used to store my sugar in an old Nivea jar, and currently keep my spoons in a funky champane glass.

Brian, and a few others here, would need a panoroamic camera and to enter the witmess protection program, before publishing their stash. :laugh:

Edited by Miguel

Family photo. The naughty Czech relative is hiding behind the Obsello.

(A totally awesome pic of a heck-of-a-collection removed, to save my self-absinthe esteem!)

And yet I still worry because my Ridge V and Duplais V are less than half full.

Wow!

I feel . . . so . . . inadequate!

Now I have something else to strive for! :laugh:

Nice setup Crow, but really, spoons in a pyrogen ? ;)

I do the same thing.

I'm glad to know that. Every time I think of buying a proper spoon holder I think of the bottle I could spend the money on instead.

My drippers and La Rochere glasses have been my only $$ purchases, and I'm happy with them. For other stuff, I'd rather save my money for the booze. My water decanter is an old bottle of VC, and what a lovely and handy decanter it makes.

smartaleckclowns :)

Edited by Miguel

Brian, and a few others here, would need a panoroamic camera and to enter the witmess protection program, before publishing their stash. :laugh:

Funnily enough, Brian actually does publish his stash. His entire bar, as a matter of fact.

Funnily enough, Brian actually does publish his stash. His entire bar, as a matter of fact.

Actually, it's only about half. Some of it was intentionally left off, but I just stopped updating it a while ago too. Probably should take it off...

Here is my new compulsion. I cannot express enough how much a supportive, and partaking, wife matters. Over budgeting for an overseas trip made this possible. It will be awhile before I get through it all, but I haven't been this in love with something since I tried my first herbal substance at 14. It's just so very romantic and delicious in every respect.

post-3925-1345868197_thumb.jpg

Here is mine. I just started drinking in the last three months, so I like to think I have quality even if I don't have the quantity just yet. I managed to get my hands on most of the gear I need, too. :)

post-3916-0-29125300-1348165420_thumb.jpg