Jack Griffin

Show Us Your Stash!

Nice promo shot.

It's the only shot I had .. not to mention it's our issue featuring absinthe, with nearly the whole article written by members of the Wormwood Society that came out last June, so no real point in trying to promo a year old issue.

If it bugs you that much, I'd be happy to take it down.

Edited by odiedog52

I'm not real savvy with computers and I don't have a digital camera, I'm all about real film... so imagine if you will.... A desk... a glass.... a spoon... sugar cubes.... and bottles of Pacifique, Kübler, and (practically full) Lucid.

I love seeing all your stashes (and 'staches) by the way. Makes me want to purchase more and more.

A+ topic.

The variety and quantity of my stash has been decimated this week. There is no reason to post pictures of all the dead soldiers.

Your stash was decimated Joe, and here my stash is packed away in boxes, some for months just ‘cuz life gets busy, waiting on meeting some new folks to share it with. Hopefully NY will bring greener pastures…

Yeah, Kübler hasn't seen much action in a while.It's amazing how fast some of that other stuff goes though.

Edited by redwun

Here's my little gang, and with all family photos the mistakes are shuffled to the back [snip]

I'm coming over to your house for a drink. Your front row is very nice, and Obsello always becomes more appealing the nearer we get to spring; I've found it to always be a welcome sip during that fine season.

Lets see if this works!

This is my stash!

555182_3572428147658_1181653596_3494890_1177779977_n.jpg

The big bottle in the background has five gallons of blackberry melomel that will be ready to drink in August.

Edited by Maredudd