Gwydion Stone

WS Founder and Marteau Distiller on Inspired Sips With the Liquid Muse

Indeed!

It would have been nice if there had been enough camera time to hear her impressions of the drink, though.

Indeed!

It would have been nice if there had been enough camera time to her impressions of the drink, though.

Indeed again. She seemed rather enthusiastic about the whole thing, so I'd sure like to know what she thought of it. :cheers:

It would have been nice if there had been enough camera time to her impressions of the drink, though.

She finished her glass.

There were other bits elaborating the science behind the louche better, more details about the laws and domestic changes, etc., but they really were a bit rambling. Informative, yes, but less than entertaining; I'll have to work on that.

Yeah, it was a good piece. And she definitely seemed enthused! Good exposure and good information.

Excellent interview! Very cool that she was so willing to hear the truth and didn't start spouting off about the crap that circulates about the hallucinagenic properties of thujone.

Super job Gwydion. It was informative, friendly, relaxed and well shot. I've had several spots done here on my guitars, and you can't always predict or control the results of what the viewers see once the crew leaves. These people did right by you.

Also, I feel like I know you better now...another sign of a good piece! My only question...

what was that odd looking bottle you were sampling? :tongue:

:blink: ...um, what about the famed fire ritual...? ;)

(Seriously, given all the nonsense out there, it was great to see a pro in action. Nice work!) :cheers:

Great piece. Nice to know that you don't need a super-slow drip to drink like the pros.

I was starting to get fountain-envy for a while! The best I could do was use a speed pour-spout on a bottle and cover the air-hole with my thumbs partially to get a slow drip.

That was very good - a straight-ahead intro to absinthe for people who might know nothing about it except it's dire reputation. Also, it was nice to see both the traditional fountain-style preparation as well as a do-it-yourself kind of approach. Kudos!

Edited by Sparky113

That was terrific! It's always encouraging to see accurate media spots on absinthe, and that one was very enjoyable indeed.

One question and one observation:

When will that shipment of Marteau be going out?

That "Liquid Muse" is a cutie!