Sign in to follow this  
zombie

How much would a pre-ban bottle cost and other questions

I would like to try some, been wanting to for awhile now. Although Im sure its more than I would like to spend. But lets say I do spend the money, where would I look for a reliable source so I know Im not getting ripped off.

Or is it even really worth it, something in me says it has to be, if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thank you in advance for any help you give :worshippy: :cheers:

You may as well jump in get a few samples zombie, I heard they quit making it. :devil:

You don't have to drink it right away. Hang on to it and just taste it from time to time.

And yes, it's worth it. I've even bought a couple samples and I'm fairly new at all this. :cheers:

Thank you all for the info will have to check out sample bottles. Might be a few pay checks in the future, but I will have to if y'all say it is worth it

The thing about pre-ban that really hurts is that eventually it will all be gone. Somehow, this has still not given me the willpower to actually save some cash and buy a sample. Or two.

Hello,

I think bottle cost from $1500 to $3000 or more. i will try to find some more information about this and when i will get some then i will tell you.

thanks!!

Goose Down

[link edited by admin]

The signature link that goes to a site selling stuff is a dead giveaway... at least they made the effort to be on topic which is kind of refreshing for a spammer.

And a lot less penis.

True dat, but the recipe was collected by an obviously envious Canadian, so the amount doesn't surprise me. :laugh:

Zombie, I got a sample of the Pernod Fils 1914. It very well may be the only time I do it, and I've spent more on a bad date. It gives you a reference for a benchmark and piece of history. Yes, there amazing and very close absinthes, but I've had two samples now that were between 100 and 50 years old each, and it is very telling, and simply a cool thing to do while you have the chance.

On that note, I have some vintage 2009 Grande Absente...nearly a whole bottle! I'll let it go for $150 per 60ML sample bottle!!! :pirate: