Sign in to follow this  
Lordinvalid

Hmm interesting Ebay auction

It's generally considered bad form to post about active ebay auctions, particularly as your first post.

"We have this on consignment and the owner wants it offered on here and to the highest bidder."

Are you the person consigning it?

It's generally considered bad form to post about active ebay auctions, particularly as your first post.

"We have this on consignment and the owner wants it offered on here and to the highest bidder."

Are you the person consigning it?

Nah, just found it odd that Ebay has allowed it to stay up.They a policy against selling alcohol. At least I beleive they do.

Sorry really didnt mean to make a fopa with my first post. It will not happen again. I cant seem to edit the that posting .

Edited by Lordinvalid

Alcohol is sold everyday on eBay .. But it's not the alcohol that is being sold, it's the "collectible bottle", that just so incidentally happens to have alcohol in it that is NOT intended for consumption.

I buy beer all the time on eBay and have never had an issue, though they basically look past it, but they know exactly what is going on.

Well if the ATF doesn't care about the flagrant alcohol sales on eBay, it almost makes you wonder why HG is such a hush-hush topic, eh? :devil:

As long as taxes are being paid somewhere along the way, Big B won't stir, I suppose...