Sign in to follow this  
Spork

Nothing

luckily these dinner plates are made of styrofoam so they rarely even reach the wall.

My first experience with absinthe was recently at a local bar I had a glass of Le Tourment Vert, and since this is the favorite tipple of Tom Cruise, I knew that I was on to something. Erasure's "Chains of Love" was playing in the background as I began to sip on this delisious drink. "How can I expail as words get broken", the menthol hit my palate "brake the chains of love", after setting the glass back on the table, I once again noticed this fabulous color in this moment I felt closer to mother earth and was at a loss for words the only one I could think of was "fierce".

Edited by Spork

Ummm... Welcome?!

You're in for a treat here, to be sure, as you'll be able to discover some truly amazing absinthes along your journey.

If you liked LTV, I think you'll really come to like 'real' absinthe. ;)

Not necessarily. LTV is less similar to absinthe than even Jagermeister is. It's impossible to predict.

But welcome, Spork.

When not drinking LTV, I do drink Nyquil through a straw while watching Moulin Rouge repeatedly. I just rock back in forth in my rocking chair chanting the phrase “No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.” like a mantra.

When not drinking LTV, I do drink Nyquil through a straw while watching Moulin Rouge repeatedly.

Come back and tell us how tough your are when you pour Nyquil and dried wormwood from a health food store into plastic bottle vodka and drink it flaming. Everyone here has done it. Hazing ritual.

While I am a flamer in the gay sense. I'm not sure they sell Nyquil at health food stores, and the rituals I have performed in the past are at best hazy.

The true architecture in any collection of words is pauses contained there in, because in nothing, we can see the lack of nothing that interrupts the nothing.

Spork, I'm glad you are here, however, please keep in mind that we are a serious absinthe education organization. We aren't just an internet forum. Please read through our policy and guidelines before posting any further.

La Cloche Felee

Il est amer doux, pendant les nuits d'hiver,

D'ecouter, pres du feu qui palpite et qui fume,

Les souvenirs lointains lentement s'elever

Au bruit des carillons qui chantent dans la brume.

Bienheureuse la cloche au goseir vigoureux

Qui, malgre sa vieillesse, alerte et bien portante,

Jette fidelement son cri religieux,

Ainsi qu'un vieux soldat qui veille sous la tente!

Moi, mon ame est felee, et lorsqu'en ses ennuis

Elle veut de ses chants peupler l'air froid des nuits,

Il arrive souvent que sa voix affaiblie

Semble le rale epais d'un blesse pu'on oublie

Au bord d'un lac de sang, sous un grand tas de morts,

Et qui meurt sans bouger, dans d'immenses efforts.

:laugh:

The true architecture in any collection of words is pauses contained there in, because in nothing, we can see the lack of nothing that interrupts the nothing.

While I am a fan of sporks, knorks and any variation thereof, you sir, are an ignoramus.

Indeed. I'll let you know when school's in. For now, enjoy the space.

School's in! Spork out.

Bye, Kirk.

If that was Kirk, I'm very disappointed. Being the kinda guy that he his, I'm surprised he neglected to perforate that spork so that water drips through. Or maybe his goal was to antagonize us with a shitty absinthe spork design and I fell right into his trap.