Gwydion Stone

Pontarlier Glasses Are Back

Those three attempts were because I'm having trouble resizing the photo. I got it to the size I wanted as a bmp but it attached as a link that went nowhere. I got it down with infranview and posted it. Then it was freakin' sideways. Got it ok finally, but the screen area on the computer I used is set to like1280 x 14 something, so it looks smaller. On my other computer, it's 800x600, so it's huge( as I was !'ed to see, my I look, well you know). I'll f with it tommorrow. I need to catch up on some zzzz's.

Ok, I feel almost normal again, so I fixed the picture.

Bill, I got the foutain off ebay for $10. Did a search for a spigot and I found it. By the way, that's not the only dead snake in that picture :shock:

I looked at it and thought I was seeing things..but I sized it down anyway. I'm surprised the picture is still viewable. Blast, I want/need a drink. I like it when I don't feel like a loon. Cheers all! :cheers:

My glasses did arrive today (along with our LdF order), but no one was here to receive the package so they left them at the office. They will be eagerly awaiting the next Georgia gathering...

Much Thanks To Hiram!! I got my glasses the other day and though a bit taller then the ones from ALANDIA they are just beautiful!!

Surely the company who makes them makes makes other styles as well, I would love to have Champagne flutes. How does one contact them to see the rest of the line?

Much Thanks To Hiram!!  I got my glasses the other day and though a bit taller then the ones from ALANDIA they are just beautiful!! 

Surely the company who makes them makes makes other styles as well, I would love to have Champagne flutes.  How does one contact them to see the rest of the line?

Well I think I did that wrong, sorry. (the quote thing, I mean). If any body has any ideas or tips for contacting the distributor or manufacture of the glasses let me know please. The more i use the absinthe glasses the more i want a set of flutes, they are SOOOO nice!!

And if that "is" the glass you are looking for, since the link wasn't provided for the product itself, I tracked it down to this:

http://www.cheftools.com/prodinfo.asp?number=03-0081

03-0081-180.jpg

Price: $8.95 each.

As it just so happens, "Chef Tools" is a company here in Seattle that is run by a friend of mine.

-Robert

You sweet thang, you! ;)

Give me a call (425 844-6247) if you want to purchase individual Pontarlier, Perigord wine and Torsade glasses.