Heavy Harpoon

Absinthe on Youtube

:blowup:

Do you ever go through the cycle of being amazed at people's willful ignorance, then not being surprised anymore, then the stupidity bar gets raised and you go back to being amazed?

Guys, you should post comments on these pages. I did. People do read them.

Sorry Scott! I DID read yours and I DID make a comment. Now it appears yours is gone.

Edited by techdiver

I believe it was my Leopold Bros. review, However, it was one written prior to batch 15, so I know it wasn't singled out, and considering that the later batches showed so much improvement, it was certainly an understandable move to expunge the earlier reviews.

Ah! Not expunged. We're moving them. I probably should have made an announcement, but I simply forgot.

We're creating two separate review sections for Leopold, one for batches 1-14, and the other for batches 15+, due to the reasons you just mentioned. They truly are different products, so we didn't want consumers to be misled by looking at reviews of a product that is dramatically different from the bottle that's on the shelf.

Indeed!

I'm glad to hear that the reviews of the earlier batches are being retained, since a comprehensive overview of the evolution of any product is always invaluable.