Well M if anyone is screwing up your marketing to connoisseurs, it is you. Drop the ego, and the BS in general, and then some of us might buy a bottle. Try a “trick” like listing the herbal constituents on the label. Hint: you are not giving away any useful information in doing so, unless you are ashamed of what’s in the bottle.

I know Joe I am not good at making up stories...oh well back to the story telling drawing board, ill try to come up with something even better

I got approached by :censor1: to do a show on :censor1: and instead of wanting to do a real story and promote a small business, they wanted the racey drama story and I declined this time.

Wow. People are just tripping all over themselves to create some distance from Mark. Apparently someone at the company mentioned above saw the unedited version of Mark's story and forwarded it to the person mentioned. Said person contacted me via email, stating they have never even heard of Mark, let alone called him to do a story on his absinthe.

Well done Mark...

Wow. How did I miss all this?! Guy with the white hat. I love it.

All the typical young man's personality glitches aside, (most of us had them and hopefully outgrew them)

I had a glass a couple weeks ago at a friend's home. It was acceptable, but nothing great when compared to other blanches. Perhaps a bit more experience, patience, research, caring, passion, knowledge, biz savvy, and less ego would have produced an absinthe that would reflect makers with those attributes. :g:

Said person contacted me via email, stating they have never even heard of Mark, let alone called him to do a story on his absinthe.

Well done Mark...

:laf:

I'd almost forgotten about the Dark Lord of the Blanche.

Thanks for the follow up guffaw, Brian. :cheers: