OMG_Bill

Oscar 'tis your day!

Hi everyone!

We miss you all and it is my sincerest wish that the new year will see us reemerge in the community. I'll send the Trash Man over soon.

Oscar's birthday brought us much love and also great sadness. As many of you know, we've been back in Charleston for almost two years taking care of my parents. My father was diagnosed with a rare Lymphoma at the beginning of November, after a couple months of testing. It was hoped he would make it through the holidays but he took a turn for the worst at the end of last week. I honestly feel that there is something magical about my father passing on the Solstice and his way of passing the torch to Oscar.

Much love,

E&M

I honestly feel that there is something magical about my father passing on the Solstice and his way of passing the torch to Oscar.

It's magical thinking like that which often separates a mundane, humdrum existence, from a beautiful, poetic life, Dear Lady.

My heart (and Tish's) go out to the two of you, as well as our wishes for a wondrous last ten months of this new year. ;) :cheers:

My father was diagnosed with a rare Lymphoma at the beginning of November, after a couple months of testing. It was hoped he would make it through the holidays but he took a turn for the worst at the end of last week.

I can empathize. I'm sorry to hear that.

OMG! You guys are too much. It seems so long ago since I had a glass with so many of you fine people. I love and miss you guys so much. Thanks again and thanks to all to friendly new faces. Wish we were back in Terminus getting ready for another New Years. :heart:

Didn't see this. Happy belated birthday, dude. Alyssa says hi, too, and we're sorry about your family tragedy.