I actually can't believe there hasn't been a thread started about it yet. It's LDF's shot at an oil mix absinthe.

I have yet to try it, yet I'd like to. Regardless of what I've heard, I'm reserving judgement until I try it.

I was only sent a 100 ml sample when I tasted it recently (wanted to dump it out), but if you folks can hold out for a few weeks (still recovering from my hefty sake order) I'll be making another order with a full bottle for review, so I can send out some samples. The alternative is it sitting on the shelf for years taking up space, so you people had better want some. ;)

I honestly have no idea. Given Peter's opinion of online forums, maybe he thought it wasn't worth having a review published before launch.

I'd be happy to start up a new relationship now though, if they are reading this. :thumbup:

in due proportion to each according to their deserts

And their woodlands, and beaches, and mountains... I could go on.

Haha. I know it's not. I've just been giggling for about 45 seconds because of a comedy routine I watched years ago.

I read this book recently and it was filled with letters that soldiers during the Civil War wrote to their girlfriends back home. Every letter in this book was amazing. They were like, 'My Dearest Hannah, This morn finds me wrecked by the fiery pangs of your absence. I'll bear your cherished memory with me as I battle the forces of tyranny and oppression.' Now think about what the typical letter from your average Gulf War solider to his girlfriend back home in Brooklyn must have read like, 'Dear Marie, It is hot as fuck out here. It is hard to fight these sand monkeys with your balls stuck to your legs. It is very very hot and I am very very sweetie. It is very very hot because I am in the dessert. What else did I want to axe you? Oh yeah, don't fuck nobody til I get back.

Given Peter's opinion of online forums, maybe he thought it wasn't worth having a review published before launch.

As evidenced by his 38,496 posts on Fee Verte?

Obviously he was a bit more active in the past. He's only posted 5 times at FV in the past 4 months. It seems as though some of the post counts have been doctored as well. Unless PV has been significantly more active in a section of the forum that I don't have access to (I only have Mafia access). When I pull up his list of posts back through 2003, it only shows 950 posts.

And my comment was based on his remarks about online forums over at TARN.

Obviously he was a bit more active in the past.

Not really.

The top ten posters were all revival olde schoolers who were honored by being given arbitrarily high post counts to counteract "my" incredibly loquacious Cozy Nostril contingent.

Of course, this was back in 2003 when the meaninglessness of the post count seemed slightly more meaningful, if you know what I mean. :laf: