Sign in to follow this  
Jay

hitimewine.com sale - TODAY only (and yes, they have absinthe)

I didn't see anyone else mention this today, so I thought I'd pass it along. FYI, I'm not affiliated with the company in any way, but I've ordered from them once before and was pleased.

Pre Holiday Sale!!!

10% Off Everything in the Store

One Day Only!

Tuesday November 10th

I have ordered from Hi-Times in the past, but the website states "shipping spirits in California only at this time"...
Spirits shipped only to CA.... :shock:

Where did you two see that on the site? I went to the "Do You Ship To My State" link from the homepage, and that page has a list of 34 different states.

Sorry y'all missed out. They've confirmed my order to rainy Oregon, and I'll finally get to try both Leopold and La Valote.

I have ordered from Hi-Times in the past, but the website states "shipping spirits in California only at this time"...
Spirits shipped only to CA.... :shock:

Where did you two see that on the site? I went to the "Do You Ship To My State" link from the homepage, and that page has a list of 34 different states.

Sorry y'all missed out. They've confirmed my order to rainy Oregon, and I'll finally get to try both Leopold and La Valote.

Under shipping...it states that they ship wine to many states but spirits are shipped only in CA. below is what they stated...perhaps they have not updated their web page.

ORANGE COUNTY DELIVERY

Local deliveries are made daily between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. with the exception

of Sunday which we deliver between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Please call for price and available delivery times.

***If something must arrive by a certain day, please inform us

We offer shipping services to every state where legal.

Please note that there are some states we cannot ship to.

Insurance is charged on all shipping orders over $100

***Shipping Spirits in California Only at this time***

Please note that most shipments of spirits do arrive before 12 noon and an adult 21 or older must be present to

sign for any alcohol. It is strongly recommended to ship to a business address if available.

Do we ship wine to your state?

Click HERE to see the list of where we can ship wine to (new window).

Thanks for the info, Oglala. I forwarded it to Holly at hitimewine (she was the rep who confirmed my own order) so that they can hopefully update that in the very near future.

Thanks for the info, Oglala. I forwarded it to Holly at hitimewine (she was the rep who confirmed my own order) so that they can hopefully update that in the very near future.

Your welcome..thanks for the sale info...