Sign in to follow this  
Brian Robinson

J. Witty Chamomile liqueur

We're not West Coast enough, I guess. No Chamomile liqueur to be found, so far.

I'm sorry to say, our taste is frequently mundane here.

BUMP!

This gets added to the list of "I wish I knew this when I was out in San Francisco earlier this year".

For completely obvious reasons I'm extremely interested. Looks like it is available online here.

I'm actually trying to hook up a show in ABQ in the coming months, if I get one down there I'll definitely let you know. An ABQ band, Leeches of Lore, just recently played up here in Fort Collins. Small crowd but it was a really fun show.

I must admit I'm pretty out of touch with the local music scene, but that name isn't half bad. It'd be cool to see you again. The drive from Ft. Collins to here isn't too bad this time of year either...if you were thinking about driving.

I don't make the trip that often, but I have family near Portland. If anyone wants me to pick up a bottle, PM me and I'll let you know the next time I'll be in that area.

I've carried this at the store for awhile. I picked up a bottle for my sis last xmas, PM if you're still looking for this.

Get it while you can. It is out of production, I think stock remains at the distillery (New Deal). Was just there for Thanksgiving. Also, I purchased the balance of their bottle stock, and I am thinking of using it for our absinthe when we go into production.