Sign in to follow this  
hartsmar

Pernod Fils Tarragona for sale

I have a 1960 bottle of Pernod Fils Tarragona for sale.

As you see everything is in absolute perfect condition.

Labels, level, everything.

1960_PernodTarragona_front.jpg

PM me for details.

Cheers!

Not to take away from the potential sale(s) and purpose of the thread, but is this common practice? To buy a bottle of pre-ban, extract samples & then sell it to the next interested party? Is this frowned upon at all? I'm not passing judgment I 'm just curious. This may be a good way to buy and try vintage absinthe at a lower rate.

He speaks the truth, it is not pre-ban but vintage being around 50 years old.

A visit to Oxy's site will give you a good idea of the value. Were my coffers not gearing up for the impending Holidays, I'd be in on it.

Not to take away from the potential sale(s) and purpose of the thread, but is this common practice? To buy a bottle of pre-ban, extract samples & then sell it to the next interested party? Is this frowned upon at all? I'm not passing judgment I 'm just curious. This may be a good way to buy and try vintage absinthe at a lower rate.

I'm not sure what you mean, but selling pre-ban samples are "common" and not a bad idea.

To get a full bottle of pre- or post-ban vintage absinthe, extract samples from it and then reseal that bottle and sell it with the remaining contents would be very very low.