Ron

Jade line available end of November

I was looking forward to some Edouard and some PF1901...

This.

I tried a Jade or two a while back, but my palate wasn't as refined as it is now, and I was VERY looking forward to those two in particular.

I placed mine this morning. No hiccups yet. Besides, they have a bunch of other stuff that I like and for all the folks that get concerned about shipping costs.....Blah! Not this month. I'm breaking my little pink piggy bank tomorrow. :cheers:

Ahhh why is Parcelforce trying to deliver my package to someone in Ireland? Apparently the Irish ARE lucky...

I've been having bad luck with shipping lately... my last package lost was a sample of preban :no: Hopefully this one doesn't reach the same fate.

Why not try to place an order? The worst that can happen is they tell you they won't ship it.

What he said.

Think of it as a leap of faith. It's amazing how often life rewards us for them; just yesterday I was reminded of this.

All's well that ends well! :cheers:

Since we all enjoy the Jades, and since we all support LDF and would hate to see it all go away, it may be prudent to show a little discretion where the shipping restriction is concerned. If you have advice to others who have questions, definitely shoot them a PM. If you are worried about an order you placed, definitely give LDF a shout. If you're confused about the new restriction label posted on LDF's website for the Jades, definitely shoot them an email. All will be clear.

Not sure if Luc has been feeling the same pressure, but I would assume all of the same applies to VdA.

All I know for sure......besides the sun rising in or near the east is that a friend from the U.K. showed up today and we'll be setting down for a drink this evening. Such a shame about the Jade thing. I'm going to miss those in a few days.

Since we all enjoy the Jades, and since we all support LDF and would hate to see it all go away, it may be prudent to show a little discretion where the shipping restriction is concerned.

Good advice indeed, although I don't think anyone responding to this thread has demonstrated a "lack of discretion" or implied that anything untoward is going on. As far as I can tell, the last few posts--beginning with Brian's--have simply encouraged interested parties to contact LdF directly about their shipping concerns.

Bill--the company of old friends is indeed a beautiful thing; I'm glad I'm not the only one so blessed this holiday season! :cheers:

Bill--the company of old friends is indeed a beautiful thing; I'm glad I'm not the only one so blessed this holiday season!

That's one of the reasons we go to Montana as much or more precisely, not as much as we'd like.

Those folks treat us like gold and I can't post my real feelings. Let's just say, there are few handshakes and more real hugs. :heart:

I'll be glad when the Jades are available here......just like the rest of you.

I'm an all together different case, however.

I can't post my real feelings.

Neither can I for some strange reason. Damn Mods. :wave2:

Whee! Talk about surprises! I got home from work today to receive a wonderful one!

I too had a few very dear out of town visitors come in for the holidays. A very pleasant surprise indeed!

I was hopeful they would come visit, but due to unavoidable circumstances, it really looked like their trip may get postponed.

All I can say is, there's nothing like having friends drop in for the holidays!

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Gee, Martin... since you have all that good fortune, why not share?

I'm sure my guests would love to try some! That's all they were talking about before they arrived. Guess i'll have to break out one of my stash bottles for them.

Thanks, Ron!

Those would be my "stash bottles"...

I hear the labels are changing quite a bit. I'm planning on holding onto these for my personal collector value, since they're the old style labels and still the big bottles.

Alan, SHHH! I'm hoping he'll feel sorry for me and send me some! *grin*

Martin, can't blame me for trying, eh? *smirk* I'm just funning with you!

Edited by Little G

According to am email I received from Mister Bourgeois-

"Coincidentally, all the Jade absinthes are presently midstream in theCanadian approvals process. We expect them to be available throughoutCanada within a few short months."

But like we discussed HH, those few short months could be a bit longer then expected....but with the announcement that Taboo should be in select LCBO stores in May 2010, you never really know whats going on behind the curtains.

Yanno... it's like everyone here said... all you can do is order some and see.

They'll either ship it, or refund your money and tell you no.

No harm in trying! :blink:

There's no option for Canada in their order form.

I emailed them once about shipping to Canada and they agreed to ship me one bottle with my recommendation on how to declare it... it went through and then they opened up shipping to Canada (only 1 bottle at a time though).

Shortly after it was stopped again.

Could be worth it to send them an e-mail. Will they take a risk with a limited number of bottles that they know will sell without Canada???