Ron

Jade line available end of November

How strange that we've been told for a while that the Jades would be back in stock soon, and now that they are they won't be shipped to us.

(By the way, didn't LdF ship Jades to the US even when Jades weren't supposed to be shipped to the US?)

No, that never happened. Ever.

Just received this from LdF newsletter.

Jade absinthes

There has been a lot of speculation as to why a disclaimer has appeared on our Jade range of products stating that they cannot be shipped to US residents. LDF was forced to place this disclaimer on its website and failure to comply would have resulted in LDF having its entire supply of Jade blocked. As LDF has always been the exclusive worldwide distributor for Jade absinthes, we consider this action highly objectionable. Our policy has always been to put our customers first, and to supply Jade to customers wherever we are able to ship. This policy has not changed. We apologize for any delays or inconvenience that this temporary circumstance may have caused you and look forward to continuing to provide you with some of the top quality products available worldwide.

I think it's actually saying yes.

Our policy has always been to put our customers first, and to supply Jade to customers wherever we are able to ship. This policy has not changed. We apologize for any delays or inconvenience that this temporary circumstance may have caused you and look forward to continuing to provide you with some of the top quality products available worldwide.

The "Not shipping to US" disclaimer is now gone from the Jade selections on LDF.

Actually, no, it is not. It has just been incorporated into the individual ads. Look at the bottom of each ad above the price conversions:

NOW SHIPPING

Please note that the new bottlings are 70cl and have modified labels from those pictured.

This product not shipped to U.S. residents.

Click here for multi-buy deals!

Price: £56.00

Convert: USD | Other

Let's interpret it again. Seems like they had to put a disclaimer on the thing.

Our policy has always been to put our customers first, and to supply Jade to customers wherever we are able to ship

Then

This policy has not changed

I got an order from LdF a week or two ago......hence....they were able to ship to me.

That's as far as I need to go in reading between lines. If you want your booze by Christmas....I think it's a good time to order. Oxy is offering free shipping for orders over 100 pounds as well but has no such disclaimer.....that I noticed.

Have a fret free day, Cheers!

Yeah, I was really hoping to finally treat myself to a couple of Jades for Christmas... thanks whomever I need to blame. [whilst crossing fingers]

Bahhf! I'm just gonna order some Taboo and CLB instead and call it a night :angry:
Mine just arrived today. Taboo and CLB that is. :yahoo:

GUH! Side note- I've been away for far too long. Taboo ≠ Tabu. :no:

Oh crap, you're right. I guess they really are saying no.

Damn, this has been almost as much of a seesaw ride as Favre's "retirement" was. :twitchsmile:

Yeah, I was really hoping to finally treat myself to a couple of Jades for Christmas... thanks whomever I need to blame. [whilst crossing fingers]

I was looking forward to some Edouard and some PF1901, since I haven't had either in too damned long, but thought I'd wait until I had a little more dough saved up. Oops.

And I only have one finger for whomever is responsible.

I have a growing stash hiding aging in the office basement with "DO NOT TOUCH" written on the boxes... Maybe I can find some of those radioactive stickers to add to the effect :thumbup:

AiO was close, but not quite. Usually the hand is facing the other direction. ;)

I think buddhasynth was more on the same page as me.

What's this "rainy day stash" you speak of?

I thought it was: order, drink and repeat.

Well, a rainy day stash is smaller than, say, an apocalypse stash (like some I've seen), but it's still not quite enough to rate my home an explosive hazard.

Order, drink, repeat is a good baseline. For those who have access to their booze :3869-sadbanana:

Damn. I was hoping you'd go all Dr. Evil on their asses.

Only if someone were to pay me one million dollars.