Ron

Jade line available end of November

Free Shipping!

As a bonus, we are offering free shipping worldwide on all orders with a value of over GBP 100, offer ends December 31st. Please remember that the last recommended date for delivery before December 25th is December 18th.

Why even offer it that long? Everything is gonna be sold out in an hour. ;)

Seriously though, if here was ever a time to order, it now! I'd like to go on about some other things, but shit, I gotta finish Checkout...

I also noticed that there is now a message on LDF saying:

'Due to demands from US distributors unable to compete in an open market, this product not shipped to U.S. residents'

I hope I get my booze!

I'm trusting that since that disclaimer did not appear on the website when I placed my order--and since the charge for the order already appears on my credit card statement--the change in shipping policy applies to all future orders of Jade at LdF (i.e., from the time the disclaimer appeared, forward). I better get my booze!

The good news is that it certainly does appear as though the rest of the Jades are headed for US shores: as was recently reported over at TARN, labels for both Edouard and Verte Suisse (which seems to have been renamed C.F. Berger, in a nod to the marque that inspired it) have been approved by the TTB.

Damn it, I knew PF1901 would be the last!

I haven't ordered the Jades yet. I did place an order that was over the $$$ limit and got free shipping. I still have some jades somewhere.....wait...... Ron was here for awhile, hmmm.......I better start searching.

Anyway, You folks order them and I'll get what ever is left. Cheers!

I'm trusting that since that disclaimer did not appear on the website when I placed my order--and since the charge for the order already appears on my credit card statement--the change in shipping policy applies to all future orders of Jade at LdF (i.e., from the time the disclaimer appeared, forward). I better get my booze!

The good news is that it certainly does appear as though the rest of the Jades are headed for US shores: as was recently reported over at TARN, labels for both Edouard and Verte Suisse (which seems to have been renamed C.F. Berger, in a nod to the marque that inspired it) have been approved by the TTB.

Damn it, I knew PF1901 would be the last!

Same here, charge appears so I assume I'll get it. Only other concern I have is whether the Eddy is remnants of the maligned bottling that I have yet to open. I don't want to be disappointed over 2 bottles.

I placed my order for some different bottles on Sunday evening and they arrived before lunch today.

The delivery time is just fine and with one exception there have been few hiccups.

Now, to open a bottle of Rum. :cheers:

Oh, the holidays will present problems but you just need to have patience.

I really wanted another bottle of PF 1901, but it sounds as though I may have to wait as "This product not shipped to U.S. residents" from LdF. Any word on whether VdA can ship all of the Jades to the states?

Got this reply from LdF in response to an e-mail inquiring whether Jade pre-orders placed before the implementation of their new US shipping policy would be honored:

All LDF orders will be honored or refunded.

Thank you for your order!

best wishes

Liqueurs de France Ltd

Not exactly the answer I was hoping for, though at least it seems as though the possibility remains that US customers who placed Jade pre-orders early will get what they paid for. Perhaps LdF is still negotiating with Viridian on this point? Guess I'll have to grit my teeth and wait until the Jades are back in stock to find out.

Parse away!

I really wanted another bottle of PF 1901, but it sounds as though I may have to wait as "This product not shipped to U.S. residents" from LdF. Any word on whether VdA can ship all of the Jades to the states?

Jade Absinthes & Blanchette Combier cannot be shipped to US..VdA

Guess I'll have to grit my teeth and wait until the Jades are back in stock to find out.

I'll be okay for a little while, but I didn't order anything for myself.

Got about a dose or two left of PF1901 and VS myself. Edouard and NO are quickly approaching the red--danger, Will Robinson!--zone.

Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

There's always CLB and Angelique around and don't forget our domestically distilled contenders Voyager and Pacifique, they are back in stock. DP's stuff is around, I think but I'm not able to get my hands on any. Marteau should be available very soon and that would be a terrific stocking stuffer.

Pesky Oklahoma rules. <p-tooie>

There is still some good booze around.

I don't have any of course but just sayin'. :wave2:

There's always CLB and Angelique around and don't forget our domestically distilled contenders Voyager and Pacifique, they are back in stock. DP's stuff is around, I think but I'm not able to get my hands on any. Marteau should be available very soon and that would be a terrific stocking stuffer.

Pesky Oklahoma rules. <p-tooie>

There is still some good booze around.

I don't have any of course but just sayin'. :wave2:

I agree. Delaware Phoenix Distillery, Walton Waters, and Meadow of Love..two of my favorites, and Pacifique and Marteau...rising stars of domestically distilled absinthe..