Ron

Jade line available end of November

Bonne nouvelle pour les amateurs de la gamme Jade : la distillerie Combier annonce une disponibilité de toute sa gamme pour la fin du mois de novembre 2009 : P.F. 1901, Verte Suisse, L'Esprit d'Edouard. Toutes ces absinthes indisponibles en France depuis près de trois ans pour les deux premières seront disponibles en bouteilles de 70 cl et de 50 cl.

--

Good news for fans of the Jade range, Combier Distillery announces availability of its entire range for the end of November 2009: PF 1901, Verte Suisse, The Spirit of Edouard. All these absinthes unavailable in France for nearly three years and the first two will be available in bottles of 70 cl and 50 cl.

That's not what I heard.

Joking!

That should be plenty of time for me to save up for a bottle.

Anyone want to do an over/under for a sellout date from the date of release?

I'll start: Under 10 days

Is there potential for one of those muti-member case purchases? Assuming it's not available in the US or something? Or really really limited?

If I had to guess, and this is just me guessing, there's probably quite a bit of supply ready to ship. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if there are some kind of limits on purchasing, only because there will most likely be a large demand from many different areas.

:cheers: to that! Alright Ron, Not really sure how this works but: over 10 days under 30? Any word on the price range? I bought my first bottle of PF for $85 USD, Verte Suisse & NO for $90, though due to availability, I suppose, NO currently sells for $110 in the states.

If I were you, I would expect that the prices be the same, and then if they turn out any less, then happy days. But expect the same, methinks.

I'm not sure. As far as I knew, LdF are the prime distributor for Jade absinthes. As a matter of fact, looking through my emails, I got one from them back in April in response to an inquiry, and they said they were "the worldwide distributor for the Jade absinthe line."

Luc's shop is a proper brick and mortar store in Paris, and he's able to get stuff and then ship it out. Reseller as it were. That's my understanding, at least.

So it seems to me that if the Jades are available to Luc, they could be available to LdF. But that's all a guess.

I also hope to see the new Roquette releases soon.

Me, too.

I'm particularly looking forward to the recipe that's supposed to offer a "creamy" louche.

IF the Jades are released again, they will be sold by LDF.

Why the "IF" Peter? Is there still some element of doubt? The suspense is killing me~!

I think RueVerte told me that they will be carrying the Jades sometime next month too

and oh.... new Roquette?? :huh:

details? info?