Alexander Dunn

Edward III anyone?

Atleast you didn't spend $75 for something that may be less than wonderful.

You have saved yourself a few buck and some grief. Oh, I hope it's delicious. Cheers!

Has anyone tried or heard of this? Regrettably, I just received an order of Vieux Carre and Vieux Pontarlier from DUNY and would have tried this new one had I known earlier...

prob with either of these?

Er... Am I still banned?

Holy xit.

I guess not.

Anyway, this isn't Tuthilltown's project.

The herbs are purchased and there; the discussion is on; but I really think, despite what others might contend, this is a project intended to meet the expectations of Mark and Edward, and not considered the absinthe that is Tuthilltown's. The distillers there at Tuthilltown (not Mark or Edward) have great ideas for a shitload of really fun spirits, but at this very moment they're working their ass off to meet the demand for the current house spirits, and planning on distilling this absinthe to Mark/Edward's "formula." Good luck to both of them - and I mean that.

mccullough: The current choice of bottle-style for the Edward (as I hear) will be a brief, one-time thing. Thereafter... well hell, I don't know what bottle they're planning on.

The current choice of bottle-style for the Edward (as I hear) will be a brief, one-time thing. Thereafter... well hell, I don't know what bottle they're planning on.

First 500. After that, the bottle will be similar to either DPs style or Leo's style of bottle. But neither will be 750. They are only approved for 375s at this point.

I guess I never mentioned the producers here at the WS. Dammit, I need to keep track of where I post what!

I've ordered this once before, too. Cancelled it because of the 375mL thing, was unexpected, I guess I should try reading the bold red print :thumbdown:

It's getting near the ship date. Anyone getting excited? Has anyone heard anything else on this spirit?