dakini_painter

Delaware Phoenix Distillery

I was hoping I didn't need to articulate further.

I like Dakini. So, regardless of the hesitation and skepticism that I share with other people, I'm more than happy to be first in line to try/buy something from someone I like. Just adding a different take, and not trying to thread-jack.

Same here. Besides, I have it on good authority that we're all in for one hell of a treat when this one drops. I can't wait to swirl this one around in a glass.

Meadow of Love looks wonderful, DP! Sorry to learn that you are not allowed to sell direct from the distillery, that adds one more headache...

Thanks for keeping us up-to-the-minute updated! Got a Twitter? ;)

It's what's inside that counts. I like the bottles also.

I'm glad she's finally made it through all the hoops and over the hurdles so far. All the folks that have gone pro are dedicated and deserve our support.

Another fine domestic absinthe. HELL YEAH!!!

Cheers!

Damn, damn, damn! Great news, but poor pockets. I had just convinced myself to not buy alcohol until my taxes are paid(not that will leave me sober, the stockpiles are well deep)

It's what's inside that counts.

That's what... never mind.

I'm glad she's finally made it through all the hoops and over the hurdles so far. All the folks that have gone pro are dedicated and deserve our support.

Another fine domestic absinthe. HELL YEAH!!!

Cheers!

Yes! Support the dedication.

I'm starting to feel spoiled, yet for some reason I don't mind at all. :no2: <-nor does it.

I was going to buy my 3rd bottle of VC this evening...remaining in a holding pattern because I've been dying to try these DPsinthes for a while now!

Congrats!!! :groupwave reversed: :clap: :cheers: :mbanana:

Feeling cheeky this morning, Wendell? :laugh:

Apparently so!

The time stamp on the post is waaaay later than I posted it! I posted it some time in the hour after midnight. I have my time set to EST, for what it's worth.

Thanks for everyone's support. It's really an amazing thing I think. I hope everyone enjoys their purchase(s). Here's to fabulous absinthe for all!

:cheers: :arrr: :dev-cheers: :cheers:

Yes buddy Absomphe, this :wheelchair: is for you! :)

I just ordered a bottle of La Clandestine, which I've long wanted to try, but if there's any left at DUNY, I'll get some of the DP offering the next go-round. Congrats, Dakini Painter.

So DP how does it feel to create something? Not just conceptually but really take it to its finish, and see a salable, labeled, legal, approved product in your hands that many current and future absinthe fans will rush to plunk down their hard earned cash to treat their taste buds to the experience of?

There's a shitload of destruction in this world, how about a toast for some creation!

Things are still interesting and production will be very limited for a little while. Not too long though.

I'll believe it all better when I'm actually making that delivery...

But it has been amazing. Now things shift to a different level.