dakini_painter

Delaware Phoenix Distillery

And the arrows too. In theory, you'd be able to repeatedly click the right arrows (that aren't on every page yet) and be able to visit the whole site.

And I have ideas for lots more information, so there's more than just snippets.

I wanted to have some fun creating the site.

I like the arrows cycling through idea. And I'm an info junkie, so I look forward to that as well.

Yes, here's to fun and color! :thumbup:

Peridot asked:

Now, when will you have a similar announcement, dp?

I did't want to interrupt Hiram's thread, so I'm posting here; I made a poor choice of bonding agency. It's too long and complicated to explain, but the short is that the TTB wouldn't accept the bond or Power of Attorney of this company. They say they'll return my money. Meanwhile, I'm working on several approaches to getting another bond, with a company that has a better track record with TTB. When that happens I'll have a Federal permit and be able to begin product development for sample submission to the TTB National Lab for the thujone analysis.

It's frustrating because it's an issue (the TTB Bond) I thought I had all resolved months ago.

Thanks, I've known about that list for a good while. It's simply a list of all the companies who can do surety bonds involving the US Govt, not necessarily ones that will do distillery bonds.

The first contact I made was for CNA Surety (but not out of SD), and was told they didn't do distillery bonds, and plus I was a startup. I have a list of three distilleries that have bonds with them, and two were startups. So I probably got the wrong person.

The TTB still takes American greenbacks. But that does limit my funds more than I'd like.

I gone too far to fail. Thanks for the support folks. It's really appreciated. :cheers:

:nono:

You sir are not allowed to wag your finger at my facetiousness until you get more absinthe distributed to SoCal! We're the center of the universe ya know!

Yeah, that's bound to get her in good with the fed.

I wonder how often they get bribed with booze?

You be the guinea pig, Dr. Love.

It remains to be seen if DP can make good absinthe or not.

I have faith lettuce noggin, I have faith.

Seems everyone wants to open an absinthe distillery these days.

It's just a trend like hula hoops and parachute pants only with stricter government regulations.

It'll blow over soon. Absinthe will be this era's version of Clackers, love beads and pompadours with a DA.

It's just a trend like hula hoops and parachute pants only with stricter government regulations.

It'll blow over soon. Absinthe will be this era's version of Clackers, love beads and pompadours with a DA.

Never underestimate the longevity of legal booze. I mean, they still are making Southern Comfort for goodness sake.

I'm an atheist.

Then why the hell are you wearing a legume yamaca?

Then why the hell are you wearing a legume yamaca?

Actually, I think it looks more like a kippah than a yarmulke. However, my education in Jewish headwear is weak so perhaps someone can correct me. As I understand, a yarmulke is a kippah but not all kippahs are yarmulkes.

I thought kippahs were smoked herrings?

Only if they're Kashrut!

Sometimes I crack myself up.

Did this thread spin off topic!

I have the utmost faith in DP's absinthe knowledge. She's no fly by night Johnny come lately lets all jump on the bandwagon type either.

So there! :cheers:

Shabba, seal fat? Please. :nono: You get the best results from dead baby penguin blubber.

Seriously, there's no question Dakini is a hell of an absinthe scholar and will create a beverage steeped in tradition. I can't wait to give it a sip.

Dead baby penguins, Retro? How geographically sad.

Ez vonder, if that could be ze secret to getting zee absinthe to louche? :g:

Replazing zome of de waer™ wit de blubber vill provide oleophilic aromaticische compounds some extra oomph! Ez tink. It vill be a gut experiment.