dakini_painter

Delaware Phoenix Distillery

Is it bad that it is Saturday afternoon and I am wanting it to be Monday?

(That's when my MoL gets here)

Nope. The MoL is one of my top faves. I just picked up a new bottle yesterday after finishing one approximately three years old a couple of weeks ago. It's almost hard to believe, and serious scrutiny will bear it out, but on a quick and casual opening taste, last night, it seemed even finer than before.

At this point I can't even imagine having a bottle of absinthe around for three years, particularly MoL (unless I count that Czech Strong someone gave me). I'm going through this stuff much too quickly. :drunk:

He has sterilized several portions of the ridge by pouring that crapsinthe on the ground.

I've seen him do it. I'd recoil at the thought of all the innocent bug lives he took with little regard. :devil:

Yes, see how easy it is to derail a thread? I was no help, either.

What's the current offering of Delaware Phoenix Distillery?

Walton Waters

Meadow of Love

and...? :cheers:

DP offers whiskeys I believe. I am not aware of any different absinthes yet.

Cheryl has done a grand job of getting products to market. :wave2:

The rumors is that Blues Cat is aging nicely, but that is just a rumor heard fourth hand in the back of a New Orleans whore house.

Methinks someone has a thing for whiskey, and the ability to do something about it. :devil:

Maybe GAAF 2013 can be held in the Catskills? Just time it with the leaves turning red.

The rumors is that Blues Cat is aging nicely, but that is just a rumor heard fourth hand in the back of a New Orleans whore house.

Methinks someone has a thing for whiskey, and the ability to do something about it. :devil:

Maybe GAAF 2013 can be held in the Catskills? Just time it with the leaves turning red.

Maybe GAAF 2013 can be held in the Catskills?

Sure, might as well make it conveniently located for me, especially considering my great event attending track wreckord™. :laugh:

Noooooo my package is lost.

Never updated from pick-up today was delivery date.

Where are you MoL and Ridge Verte? I will send out a search party...no wait, if they find it they might drink it...what do I doooooo?

:thumbdown:

I'd like to hear more of this "Blues Cat". Is it Cheryl's creation,Kirks a combined effort? Is there an ETA yet?

Edited by greytail

A cat in the daddy-o sense who's into the blues, and is in fact a blues musician.

Eric is the Blues Cat. It's named for him.

It was a collaboration.

Eric's (somewhat modified) recipe, Cheryl's facility and guidance, Kirk's and Eric's herbs (except for anise). I was there to provide spiritual guidance and snarky commentary. Only Cheryl can answer as to ETA.