dakini_painter

Delaware Phoenix Distillery

Did I guess right?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Yes a 35 liter model. It's very shiny. I decided to start small, and grow things from there.

Hardtime that's wonderful! For some reason I thought you were down in the Pine Barrens.

I do live in S. Jersey but we have a 700 acre farm in Cold Spring , PA also. sent ya PM

I have a leftover sample of Le Tourment? :devil:

Once I have those all important permits, I'll be able to have a pre-release sampling party. To make sure I got it right you know. ;)

With the dollar being so cheap and all, you and the pretty one will be able to fly out, join a smashup absinthe party, and go home with lots of designer clothes all for dirt cheap. How's that sound?

:cheers:

Let me know when you're in the area Danny! We'll definitely have to hook up. I couldn't pass up the chance to meet and louche up a few.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Stroller! :blush: (And good luck with the new pooch, he looks sweet.)

Oh wow, really?

I'm looking at being in NYC from about September 8th to 21st. My girlfriend's sister lives in Brooklyn, but I know so little about the area outside Manhattan, even though I've been once before.

But if the louche is there, I will follow.

(sounds like a U2 song, don't it?)

Wow! I missed this news till now. Congratulations!!! I like hearing about endevors I don't have to worry about. I think I shall toast your success and i think I may have a little sample of something very, very appropriate in the back of my cabinet.

:cheers: I'll be rooting for you! I'll come apprentice if you really need ;)

As will I!

Most heartening tidings, albeit tardily acknowledged on this end.

Better than the best of luck to you! :thumbup:

Um, no. I am sure DP drew it herself, Gimpy was only de speling konslutant.

In fact, great plan!

Dakini, have you ever worked for...

Oh nevermind! It's just that, I've received plans from my shop that are harder to read than yours!

The body of the dead revenuer in the corner of the target practice area should really be a great motivational tool for the inspector. I love it.

Dakini

I am quite excited to see your posts they are part of the reason i joined.Apparently its a small world my place is on little dryden off left pines brook,unfortunatly I have been caught up downin westchester due to work and not able to live there full time yet.I am very happy to see a local product coming and will be sure to support your business...and god no im not one of the city fkrs :cheers:

Hello again. :wave2:

We'll be in touch. I don't hate the city folk like some; but some do carry an attitude. I've noticed their money spends as well as anyone else's and it's just as green.

Walton has always prospered when we take the products of our land and our hard labor and sell it to those in the cities. Been that way since before the first log cabin went up.

I think we sold our water a little too cheap. I would have wanted residuals.

For those interested persons, I've been updating the web site with progress information, so you might want to take a look in the News section. There's improvements in the look I want to make, but those can be made in due course.

Just keep checking the web site as I'm getting to a busy-ness level that I'm finding it harder to keep up with posting status on multiple forums, but I'll try.

It took me a second to adjust to the "interface," but I quickly figured it out and had fun hovering over things to see if they would reveal a link or not. Colors = fun! And the snippets of info are to-the-point and useful. :cheers:

Yes, definitely a non-standard web interface. In the end, I want every collage word to take you somewhere that would be meaningful for that word. And the arrows too. In theory, you'd be able to repeatedly click the right arrows (that aren't on every page yet) and be able to visit the whole site.

And I have ideas for lots more information, so there's more than just snippets.

I wanted to have some fun creating the site. I'm sure I'll catch flak for it, but if I see another liquor web site that has the logo across the top and the navigation bar along the left and the flash animation with the pictures of the happy, successful people drinking the product, I think I'll puke. It's all so stylized and dead.

So I tried a radical experiment and we'll see whether it works.

:cheers:

Personally, I really like the non-standard look. For crying out loud, why on earth can't it look like fun and unorthodox? Besides, it's not like you're catering to the Anheuser Busch crowd, anyway :)

I likey!