dakini_painter

Delaware Phoenix Distillery

Looks like your review put WW over the top.

Oh, I didn't click on the 'All Reviews' link to see how that would shake out. But if you read the review, you obviously know that I can't disagree with it being at #1.

(Now to go check my couch cushions for enough change to buy a bottle of MoL.... don't wait up...)

And Cheryl, thanks so much for all of the effort and long hours that must have gone into making such a fine product. I look forward to enjoy many more bottles of it over the years!

Jay, you don't know how right you are about finding absinthe when you did. I think a lot of us are still shaking our heads in bewilderment at the sudden surge in quality domestic product. It feels like a dream come true. Plus to be friends with some of the fine folks who are making this happen has been a real treat. I honestly thought the TTB was going to break Cheryl's spirit (bad pun), but here she is: the proud distiller of some fantastic drinks. :cheers: :cheers: :pirate: :cheers:

. I think a lot of us are still shaking our heads in bewilderment at the sudden surge in quality domestic product.

I'm very proud of my fellow Yankees. Pretty neat to see a US made Absinthe at the top of the WS list, don't you think?

Way to go, Cheryl!

Looks like your review put WW over the top.

Oh, I didn't click on the 'All Reviews' link to see how that would shake out. But if you read the review, you obviously know that I can't disagree with it being at #1.

(Now to go check my couch cushions for enough change to buy a bottle of MoL.... don't wait up...)

And Cheryl, thanks so much for all of the effort and long hours that must have gone into making such a fine product. I look forward to enjoy many more bottles of it over the years!

Wow! I didn't realize until now that WW now tops the list! Congrats, Cheryl! :)

Apparently that truck arrived and you're making me :blush: :blush: :blush: in the other thread. :cheers:

And your absinthes are making me very, very happy.

If I end up buying a bottle instead of getting my bad tooth pulled it's primarily your fault, Absomphe. Your enthusiasm about these absinthes is making me justify things I shouldn't justify.

You DO already see the solution here to both problems, don't you Peridot? Buy the lovely absinthe, imbibe four or five healthy servings, and then pull the tooth yourself. Just remember not to light the sugar, or who knows where that tooth might wind up?

Your enthusiasm about these absinthes is making me justify things I shouldn't justify.

You're metal, dude, remember?

You don't have to show anyone no stinkin' badges, not even yourself!

Take care of your dental health but look for ways to cut costs.

My last trip to the dentist involved removing a temporary crown and installing the permanent crown. I told the Doc I was in a rush and he quipped, "Well, we could do it without anesthesia." Rock on! We had that thing switched out in 10 minutes. I saved a boatload on the cost of drugs and the dentist has new customized hand grips on the arms of his dentist chair. Win-win!

"Well, we could do it without anesthesia." Rock on!

You're a hell of a lot more metal than me. :wave2:

I was considering that once, many years ago, but I'd watched too many of those old slapstick routines where the involving a pair of oversized pliers, ora door and some rope.

Four wisdom teeth out in one visit, with anesthesia was enough for me.

"Well, we could do it without anesthesia."

Is it safe?

I had dental work done without any sort of anesthesia to save money once, and only once. Never again.

Is it safe?

Four wisdom teeth out in one visit, with anesthesia was enough for me.

Is it safe? :twitchsmile:

Welcome to the WS, Absomphe! We encourage all the new folks to introduce themselves here. :cheers:

Oh, no, Phoenix...

You're not suckering me into starting one of those perpetual noobian Shai-like threads.

Besides, there's plenty of time to consider that when my posts finally make that triumphant climb to zero. :biggrin:

I had cheesesteak pizza for dinner on the day I had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out.

Ugh. I had soup and Jello for two days.

"4/1, or a little better is where this really comes into its own."

Dadgummit, if you didn't hit the nail right on the head about this here Walton Waters concoction,M.M.! :thumbup: :cheers:

Agreed on the 4-to-1 being a perfect "plus or minus" ratio -- plus a bit if you want the floral complexity without the spiciness, and minus a bit if you want a little more peppery action.

I just ordered a bottle of Meadow Of Love, so I can't wait to do a "contrast-and-compare" report like we did in middle school, except on a topic I actually enjoy!

"4/1, or a little better is where this really comes into its own."

Dadgummit, if you didn't hit the nail right on the head about this here Walton Waters concoction,M.M.! :thumbup: :cheers:

I'm just another like-minded clown lovin' absinthe! :closedeyes:

Which reminds me, Delaware Phoenix bottles are nice, but they'd be even more authentically rural in juggalos. :devil:

Jay, although they're not completely dissimilar, there's more to contrast than to compare between those two.

Meadow of Love is dry, and very floral with the violet transitioning seamlessly into the wormwood, which is very different from the more balanced spicy/floral roundness of Walton Waters. MoL is also not quite as creamy as WW, but it's certainly more than rich enough, especially for its level of dryness. Cheryl should beapplauded for releasing to such disparate andwonderful absinthes simultaneously.

MoL is also not quite as creamy as WW, but it's certainly more than rich enough, especially for its level of dryness. Cheryl should beapplauded for releasing to such disparate andwonderful absinthes simultaneously.

Secondaries... What secondaries? Find the space bar, Spaceman! :tongue: