zombie

Yet another from PA

My 1st bottle of absinthe was Grande Absente, I liked it, untill I bought Vieux Carre to try a differnt brand on the whim, and since its made in Philly and I am a local I said lets see what this one is all about. I like it allot better. And it seems to be the general thought here.

Goes down smoother and does not have a hardcore licorice flavor so to speak as Grande Absente has.

Looking forward to trying other brands and any sugestions all of ya'll have

DRINK UP :cheers:

Smarter than the average zombie!

Welcome!

:cheers:

Suggestions? I've plenty. Readily available favorites include:

Vieux Pontarlier

Marteau

Walton Waters

La Clandestine

Check out the reviews on the main WS site.

Seeker, I don't think our new friend will like that book, as it was not written to help the ZOMBIES survive :devil:

But any zombie that drinks absinthe is welcome here, as long as it's someone else's brain he or she gets the munchies for. :cheers:

Ditto on Marlow's suggestions and Absomphe's seconding. I've tried all of those except for the Marteau, and you cannot go wrong there.

Welcome to the WS! :cheers:

By the way, have you been to the Apothecary bar in Philly? If not, you'll definitely want to check it out; they make a number of cocktails with different kinds of absinthe, including Vieux Carre.

I'm thinking their Corpse Reviver No. 1 might be right up your alley. ;)

Welcome :cheers: as PA's numbers get stronger. Just in time to come tot he East Coast gathering (hint hint).

Give Obsello a shot as well to the other's listed above. I think it may be available near your way.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all of you. First off I'm your classic Night of the Living Dead Slow Zombie (but smart, like the one in Land of the Dead). Not that the 28 Days Later fast ones are any less Cooler, a zombie is a zombie. I was born here in Philly, Ya'll is just one of my favorite "words" along with 'tis and thee

I'll have to find that bar in Philly real soon, and if I can I will go to the gathering (providing I dont have to work that day). My girlfriend has a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide" and keeps meaning to give it to me, but always forgets. Also thank you for the the suggestion, I will have to try them all at some point.

Yours truly,

Zombie

Welcome aboard! :cheers: