Oscar

Greetings Wormwood Society

Hello,

I look forward to spending some time here with you fine folks. I also look forward to learning more about this wonderful passion we all share, and hopefully share my 2 cents. My hats off to Hiram and anyone involved in the creation of this fine site and forum, you’ve outdone yourself.

Cheers,

Ok a little about me. I work as a Technical Artist in Atlanta. I learned of absinthe in college but it didn’t spike my curiosity at the time. Then about 3 years ago I stumbled upon the Feeverte site and learned what I could there but never posted. Then I lurked at the Louched absinthe mosh pit and finally jumped in there.

Hi Hiram,

This is a beautiful place here. It’s something to be proud of.

I only wish I didn’t live all the way over in Atlanta. Thanks for the kind welcome.

Hi Hiram,

I'm sending PM's to people and I don’t think they are getting them. I just sent one to you did you receive it?

It seems to be working now. But earlier today you were one of the few who received my PM's. I sent one to Hiram I don’t know if he received it.

To end this thread I would like to thank everyone here. I really like the vibe everyone has and the topics covered always seem to be fresh. If you are ever in Atlanta please drop me a line my home and absinthe are always available to you. Those of you who know me can attest to this.

Bon weekend