If you think chocolate biscuits make you slightly sick, try a cup of Wormwood Tea. :puke:

Or Hill's. :tongue: Hello, Mr. Rabbit, how are things down under? Glad to have you aboard.

Greetings, Absinthe Rabbit! :cheers:

Your screen name puts me in mind of that Aussie satire Year of the Angry Rabbit.

No reason to be irrascible in such a mellow place as this, though. ;)

Australia you say? Aloha!!

Kidding of course. Wereabouts in Oz do you live? I've got a couple friends there.

Greetings from a fellow newbie! Of course, your name has me pining for a glass of green with rabbit a'la orange (or is orange and green an unholy mix of colors?).

That's a pretty big response. Thanks for making me feel very welcome :laugh: .

Australia you say? Aloha!!

Kidding of course. Wereabouts in Oz do you live? I've got a couple friends there.

New South Wales, Newcastle.

Hiya!

Would you be late for anything, perchance?

Alice in Wonderland reference perhaps? :tongue:

Things are wonderful here down under. Thanks for asking. I think i am going to enjoy it here :cheers: .

Ciao!

The Absinthe Rabbit

Silly Rabbit, biscuits are for kids! Welcome to the WS! :cheers:

It only occurred to me a few minutes ago, kick me if i'm wrong, but did you say that because of a commercial rabbit called "Trix" or something like that?

I read a quote a few days ago, i think it was American, and apparently the kid says "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.." or something along those lines. Sorry if it's not, its been sitting in the back of my mind, just curious.

Back to the chocolate biscuits ----

Are you referring to biscuits served with chocolate sauce (gravy) , or to biscuits made with chocolate????

I have never heard Gravy being referred to as Chocolate sauce. I meant Arnott's Caramel Biscuits, They are coated in chocolate.

I had Tim Tam like chocolates tonight as well... I guess i haven't learned my lesson. Sick again.