Absinthe Ben

Interview with Delaware Phoenix

Complete lie, that subtitle, ha ha...

Anyway, I had a nice afternoon chat on the phone with Cheryl a few weeks ago, and posted it recently if anyone would like to give it a read:

Interview

Truly charming, she was. :)

I just realized the links to purchase her absinthes didn't show up! Hmm, maybe I forgot to save the draft just before publishing, because I also saw a few grammatical errors I'm sure I already fixed. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Agreed, I don't see any sings of slowing for DP! :thumbup:

Might have been fun to ask a question or two that would start sparks flying:

"So tell us about your alembic. Is it a flawless piece of art, built by master craftsmen?"

We did touch on that as well, but my phone only records about 15 minutes of conversation, so at least half of the questions got cut, sadly...

any sings of slowing

It's just that over the phone you couldn't see me twitch nor the grey silver hairs.

For the sake of humankind, I'll refrain from doing my rendition of Puccini's O fior del giorno.

But thanks for the interview Ben! It was great talking to you.

Sorry I couldn't meet you at the absinthe tasting, but a prior engagement had me traveling.

I'm looking forward to tasting both efforts. I've made a couple orders and have yet to break the seal. I'll get on that soon DP. I'm sure it's going to be terrific. Cheers!