Brandon

Greetings from Michigan

I figure it's about time I stop lurking, introduce myself, and start posting. My name's Brandon, I'm currently living in Metro Detroit. My experience with absinthe in pretty limited, the second bottle I purchased was Amer 72, unfortunately the first was Strong 68. I look forward to gaining knowledge from those more experienced than I, while contributing where I can. Thanks, Brandon. :cheers:

Welcome to the Forum, Brandon.

Strong 68 was also my first (not an easy way to lose one's virginity) and Amer 72 will always have a soft spot in my head...er, heart. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. :cheers:

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Strong68 was my second absinthe (though it's really hard to consider it absinthe now). I liked it at the time. After learning what absinthe could/should taste like, I went back to the Strong68 only to learn that this forum had turned me into an absinthe snob! I sinked it the glass, and proceeded to use the rest of the bottle to educate (torture?) people.

Welcome Brandon! :cheers: What part of Michigan are you from? I am in West Michigan (Grand Rapids).

EDIT: checked your MS, but don't recognize the city. Too tired to mapquest it, so I'll wait for your response ;)

Welcome! Nice to see another mitten dweller here, even if you are from the wrong side of the state. ;)

Howdy! :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I only regret not finding this site sooner.

That's what they all say... at first. :devil:

I'm in Grosse Pointe Woods, it's northeast of Detroit.

Sorry, I'm drawing a Blank.

Hey hows it going?

I live right on the border of Michigan and Ontario

:wave2:

Edited by Wayek

Welcome aboard Brandon! :wave2:

I was looking at the Strong 68 and other Alandia products and would have purchased it if not for finding this site and learning so much! Lots of info here. Oh and great people too.