Ditch

Hello from Central Florida

Hello and salutations :arrr:

My name is Mark :wave2: and I currently reside in Central Florida. I've been observing this site for quite a while and finally decided to join.

My experience with absinthe is limited to only Lucid, Grande Absente, and.... LTV (or as I like to call it, Aqua Velva in a pretty bottle).

Florida isn't well equipped with many GOOD absinthes yet but I'm waiting.

I first heard about absinthe and the green fairy from watching the movie Dracula with Gary Oldman and became interested from there.

state-wide distribution for Vieux Pontarlier, Duplais and Mansinthe will come out of Ocala....

all should start to be on Florida shelves within a few weeks...

I know people in Ocala. Small world.

It was just about a year ago that I picked up a liter of Kübler while visiting family at Panama City Beach.

Good times.

Welcome! :cheers:

Florida isn't well equipped with many GOOD absinthes yet but I'm waiting.

I first heard about absinthe and the green fairy from watching the movie Dracula with Gary Oldman and became interested from there.

Hello, Mark. :cheers: I'll be visiting FLA next week, & I've been wondering about the absinthe scene there. (I'm not taking any chances, I'll be bringing along some nice Spanish Obsello, at least.) Ocala, that's great horse country, is it not? Speaking of Dracula, I just watched it last night. Made me want to louche! Anyway, glad you could join us.

Florida is full of horse ranches. Quite a lot of beautiful country too. Enjoy your time here Sardonix. :cheers:

Watch out for the horse :poop: :laugh:

Welcome! :thumbup:

Remember that seen from Dracula clearly. But it was an episode of Highlander that made me look into this thing we call Absinthe with eager anticipation.

It was hilarious in that the "absinthe" purchased by the villain was pre-louched and he kept taking shots of it. Still, kinda nice to see something vaguely resembling absinthe.