ShaiHulud

Happy Birthday to me

Hey Shai Hulud, happy belated Birthday. You know you really should come around here more often. We are going to start thinking you don't like us anymore or even worse, you don't drink Absinthe.

Oh my, thank you so much for the Birthday greeting. I miss you guys a lot. Well... some of you anyway. I had a good Birthday. I played PS3 for five hours straight, watched Hellboy II on Blu ray, went to the Movies and dinner with Pensieve and continued my personal LOTR marathon.

Most memorable gifts included a kick ass top hat that actually fits my gargantuan melon, a Tibetan healing bracelet, and Resistance 2 for the PS3.

Pensieve and I opened a sealed bottle of :censor1: V.S. Blanche bottled on 3/21/07. OMG

:blush:

I caught your better half's Birthday but I reckon I wasn't paying attention.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (belated) :happybday: :cheers: :mbanana:

You really should drop by more often.

*smile*

Happy Belated! Stay around and play!! :groupwave reversed: :holiday: :groupwave reversed:

If catch up reading becomes overwhelming just remember there is the great feature called "mark forum as read and return to board index". Consider it tough love for people with OCD features. :cheers:

Dude, I have a huge head too. Could you post pictures of said top hat? I'm envious...

Oh, and of course:

birthday.jpg