Sign in to follow this  
FISH

Taboo and Clandestine and...

So I get home from work to find my order of Taboo and Clandestine have arrived (I've never tried either before) So I try the Taboo first; surprising smell and even more surprising taste :thumbup: (I've been drinking La Fee and Lucid up until this point). I try the Clandestine second; it's even better! :yahoo: I ask my wife if she'd like to try a glass, and she says "I can't have any. Now's a good time to tell you, I took my second home pregnancy test today..." Awesome!! :cheers:

Many congratulations, Fish. The Taboo and La Clandestine are awesome, but nothing beats parenthood. I am sending you and your wife positive energy and best wishes. :cheers:

Fish, your life is about to change dramatically (especially if this is your first)! You are likely to go through a roller coaster of emotions along the way, but I will tell you, nothing makes your life seem more worthwhile than being responsible for your child's life! Sincere congratulations, enjoy the ride! :cheers:

! Congratulations, Taboo and Clandestine are far superior to La Fee and Lucid.

(Oh and I guess congrats on the baby too .. :)! )

All joking aside, thats awesome.

I ask my wife if she'd like to try a glass, and she says "I can't have any. Now's a good time to tell you, I took my second home pregnancy test today..." Awesome!!

Yeah it is! You get all the absinthe to yourself!!

Seriously, congrats!

Thanks for all the good wishes, gang, it's really appreciated! :cheers:

This will, in fact, be our first and I'm excited as hell, although my wife is telling me not to get *too* excited until she hits 12 weeks. So I guess I'm gonna focus my excitement on the CLB and Taboo, and hope for everything to go smoothly. While I'm at it, I'll also hope for a Canadian distributor for Pacifique, Marteau, Vieux Pontarlier, etc (hopefully before she's able to have a drink again) :devil:

Congratulations FISH! I haven't tried Taboo yet, but Clandestine rocks. To me, it's second only to one other blanche.

Hehe!