pt447

"Traditionally prepared absinthe"

And I'd love an NO event in January! It's nice down south then. (Spoken like a true Yankee?!)

Much mo' betta, and a late January event would soften the post-holiday letdown.

That's what I'm talking about! Joe and I are of one mind on this question: host Tales in January, when it's not so friggin' hot!

And I'd love an NO event in January! It's nice down south then. (Spoken like a true Yankee?!)

Much mo' betta, and a late January event would soften the post-holiday letdown.

That's what I'm talking about! Joe and I are of one mind on this question: host Tales in January, when it's not so friggin' hot!

I'd love it in January too but it is probably a lot more expensive to hold it then.

Just like Florida. At least Florida in July is as hot or sticky ( if you are anywhere new the ocean).

But like Florida in summer I make a real effort not to go outside during the day unless I run out of ice.

It looks like he used seltzer water. Furthermore, the end result looks like the louched absinthe they featured in the DiCaprio movie, "Total Eclipse" (bistro scene begining at 4:05). Another scene starting at 1:55, and another starting at 2:14. At least Hollywood got it right in this flick in that they don't do fire. :no-czechs3:

Absinthe is illegal in the states?

If you want good absinthe, you have to import it from Europe?

This doofus is like soooo anachronistic! :rolleyes: