Larspeart

A moment to say thank you.

For this semi-momentous occassion, I thought I would use my 1,000th post to do something I mean to do with every post I make on here- express my gratitude and appreciation for all of you. You all, whether I have met you or not, have become in some way or another my friends and advisors, teachers and pupils... all in the same instant. I hope that I, in return, am able to do the same in return to as many of you as I can, sharing and shedding light on this thing we drink called absinthe.

And if I haven't... or I "burned down yo' who' town" once, I am terribly sorry! ;)

Seriously guys- You are my favorite people to visit when I can't visit people, and this is my favorite lil' place on the web to call home. While my post-count may not indicate it, I do spend a good deal of time (and have since week 1, haha!) here, and it's never dull- always entertaining- always educational- always fun.

So, I am raising my glass to YOU tonight.

Cheers, mates!

I'm raising a glass of a certain magical elixer to you!

Cheers, my friend! :cheers:

I'm raising a glass of a certain magical elixer to you!

Cheers, my friend! :cheers:

What he said!

Seriously guys- You are my favorite people to visit when I can't visit people, and this is my favorite lil' place on the web to call home.

I couldn't have said better myself. That was an excellent use of #1000, Lars. :cheers:

Well, christ...if it means anything from a peon like me, I say cheers. We're the same age, so...well, whatever.

Cheers, magn!!! It is great to be among friends, innit?! ;)

Damn, and to think I was accused of being a Post Hound for #500. You make me sick, with your feel-good, site-improving #1000...

Seriously, Lars, if for nothing other than the Larspeart Frappe, you will always have a special place in WS history...

Way to go, man!

I saw Lars several times at Tales in '07 and not one time did he not have a smile on his face. He can really light up a room. B)

Cheers!

"You like me. You REALLY like... me!"

Aww, shucks. Being happy is way easier then being sad, man... and I am lazy, so easy is good! :)

Hiram, it wasn't my silver tongue you enjoyed so much in Allentown... muhaha!

Dammit...now I'm going to have to think of something different to say on my 1000th.

Cheers, right back atcha :cheers: