Scott R. Cohen

Fountain

The wal-mart online store should have it.

Looking at wallyworldonline.com as we type. Tried "dispenser", "tea", "container", "pitcher", and ist alles por nada.

Yer suggestion?

The fountain I've always wanted was the the Guy 4 spigot with the Eagle lid, unfortunately the $300 price tag has deterred me so far....

Was it the $300 price tag or the fact you realized you could buy two bottles of premium absinthe for that price?

:harhar:

Aw hell, I'll show for that.

And frankly, Abs, I believe I've met more NW Absintheurs than you.

That should make you sad. :P

Well I tried out my improvised fountain. It is not pretty, but it will do the job.

It is a 2 gal. water jug with a petcock. I tried it with some Absente (remeber I haven't gotten any absinthe yet) So at least I won't have to stand there and pour the water.

You have a pet penis? Does it do any cool tricks? Does Absente taste better with water passed through a petcock? It reminds me of those uberexpensive coffee beans that have been passed through the digestive system of some island weasel.

Now available in Civet!

They have some pretty weird stuff over there. Like Snake Vodka:

snake%20vodka.jpg

"Edible’s snake vodka contains a farm raised wolf snake, which has been specially bred for us in China. We infuse the vodka with the snake for three months, which then imparts a unusual flavour into the vodka..." Ya think?? "...which is quite an acquired taste."

Alcohol infused with a snake is said to be an aphrodisiac, particularly for men and it is also supposed to contain many health properties.

Our snake vodka is best served straight from the freezer, neat, but it is also pleasant with a simple mixer.

* whilst the snake is perfectly fine to eat, we do not recommend it, due to the fact it contains many tiny bones *"

Move over Mezcal worms, I ATE THE SNAKE!

I found an ice tea jar with one of the brass spigots yesterday, picked it up at a kitchen supply store for $7.00 on clearence. Used it last night, and it worked really good. Took some pics of the setup. Will post them after I find my data cable for my camera.

Voilà. I repeat... you can get the most versatile, rugged and useful fountain you'll ever need for around ten bones.

This is the exact fountain I was speaking of, Dirtywoof. Good job.

What the heck is that pink stuff? Looks kinda like Pepto Bismol...

I nearly bought an art deco liquor cabinet off eBay that looked similar to yours. I really like the finish on these and they have that nostalgia thing going for them too...

Great buy on the instant fountain. Even with the cheapest mail order supplier, I spent more on my spigots that you did for the entire setup.

The pink bottles are what some samples got sent to me in. :)

The cabinet is 1 of 2 wall units I inherited from my grandparents, I added the lights after I got them. IKEA has some other units and entertainment units that would go with them I am looking at getting.

The fountain was a lucky find, just added an old vase I had setting around as the base. and I was set. :cheers:

Here is a better look at the cabinet:

fountain3.JPG

IKEA has some other units and entertainment units that would go with them I am looking at getting.

...and so we take another soul...

*insert evil laughter here*